The Student Room Group

Sheffield Dentistry 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know if they've actually sent any rejections yet?
Original post by Katieem92
Does anyone know if they've actually sent any rejections yet?

I've been rejected

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PythagorasRex
I've been rejected

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sorry to hear that. May I ask whether or not you had an interview?
I'm sorry to hear that. May I ask whether or not you had an interview?

Yeah this was post-interview, track updated Friday evening

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh I see I'm really sorry and hope you have other options!

I've been refreshing Track religiously since first offers on Thursday, as I know the email notifications are sometimes delayed, but still nothing.

Sheffield was the only place I was able to apply to so kinda got all my eggs in one basket!
Original post by Turnip17
Who's gonna firm sheffield???

I am 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh I see í ½í¸• I'm really sorry and hope you have other options!

I've been refreshing Track religiously since first offers on Thursday, as I know the email notifications are sometimes delayed, but still nothing.

Sheffield was the only place I was able to apply to so kinda got all my eggs in one basket!

I'm not too disappointed since I have an offer from my first choice, but dw I'm sure you'll hear something positive on Monday, good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophiesummer12

Woop! Same:smile:
Original post by PythagorasRex
I'm not too disappointed since I have an offer from my first choice, but dw I'm sure you'll hear something positive on Monday, good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's really good I'm pleased for you!
Yeah fingers crossed for tomorrow :smile:
Could we make a Sheffield offer holders/firmers group on FB??
Original post by Turnip17
Could we make a Sheffield offer holders/firmers group on FB??

Yeah we should!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys! Just want to quickly say congratulations to everyone who managed to get an offer and to those who didn't, I hope that another one of your options worked out for you :smile:

I have started a Facebook group for firmers, so if you are firming Sheffield or just thinking about firming Sheffield, send me a PM, and I'll tell you my fb name so u can add me then I'll send you an invitation to the group! :biggrin:
Anyone else other than me still heard nothing? No offer or rejection? Just silence?!
Anyone else other than me still heard nothing? No offer or rejection? Just silence?!

I've not either!:frown:
Original post by Ablouise
I've not either!:frown:

Oh thank God, I'm glad it's not just me!
I'm my own worst enemy with this forum, if I didn't watch it I would be blissfully unaware but knowing. But as it is I'm just a nervous impatient wreck!
Oh thank God, I'm glad it's not just me!
I'm my own worst enemy with this forum, if I didn't watch it I would be blissfully unaware but knowing. But as it is I'm just a nervous impatient wreck!

Same here I just keep checking! Hopefully we'll find out either way pretty soon!
If anyone would like to join the aforementioned Facebook group, here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/897781956910508/?fref=ts
Still no news for me. I'm going to go insane. Debating pestering them to find out when they will have finished telling everyone... But don't want to come across annoying or whiney.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 278
Still no news for me. I'm going to go insane. Debating pestering them to find out when they will have finished telling everyone... But don't want to come across annoying or whiney.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just ring up and ask, you don't have to give your name! At least then you'll know how long you'll be waiting! That's what I would do
I just phoned, she said end of this week for those that haven't heard yet.
If it's good news I'll be sweating chemistry all Easter, and if not I will probably book a last minute holiday somewhere hot!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest