The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

The interview for Adult Nursing at Canterbury Christchurch University.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by tbrehaut
i know....sucks!!!!! was gna ring and find out if it was true about them already letting the top scorers from the interviews offers, but then i don't know if i actually want to know now:frown:.....trying to keep meself busy now........ 2 weeks off from college, but exams coming up so will be revising loads :frown:

I'm working quite a bit but am currently doing gcse so I need to study also. I'm finding it hard to consentrate 😁
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 101
Woop I got a conditional offer today xx
Well done!! Shall see you in September!! Xx
Reply 103
Original post by Stacey1808
Well done!! Shall see you in September!! Xx

Thank u Stacey yes you will xx
Reply 104
Hi, I have also applied for September. Does that mean they are giving out offers now I had my interview in January it feels so long ago.
Reply 105
Original post by Pip15
Hi, I have also applied for September. Does that mean they are giving out offers now I had my interview in January it feels so long ago.

Hi I got mine late yesterday I had my interview on 11 feb. I'm not sure how they send out the offers they don't seem to be in any sort of order 😁
I had my interview in January and I just got a conditional offer now :smile:
Reply 107
Original post by jazshadows
I had my interview in January and I just got a conditional offer now :smile:

Well done I've got a conditional as well. What campus have are you going to ? 😃
ME TOO!!!!! wohooooooo....condtional offer!!!! yipeeeeeeeee............well done everyone......:smile:
Reply 109
Original post by tbrehaut
ME TOO!!!!! wohooooooo....condtional offer!!!! yipeeeeeeeee............well done everyone......:smile:

Well done exciting 😄
Reply 110
hi girls i was just wondering what the literacy part of the test was just to give me an idea as i have an interview on thursday and i am a student from Ireland and i am not sure what to expect
Reply 111
Original post by Lisa_96
hi girls i was just wondering what the literacy part of the test was just to give me an idea as i have an interview on thursday and i am a student from Ireland and i am not sure what to expect

Hi it was ok not too difficult just some punctuation and a short essay just keep an eye on the time you get 20 minutes. Good luck 😃
Reply 112
Original post by Leazab
Hi it was ok not too difficult just some punctuation and a short essay just keep an eye on the time you get 20 minutes. Good luck 😃
thank you i really appreciate it 😃i did it in march and it was grand just waiting now for an acceptance or decline on my offer 🙊🙈
Reply 113
Hi all anyone had any offers ?
hey everyone, I had my interview on the 16th of march, and i'm also still waiting for an answer. I was just wondering if anyone else has had an offer who attended that day? I did email the admissions at CCCU asking when I would hear as they said on the letter that it would be by the end of march, she told me that it wouldn't be until the middle of april due to the high volume of applicants. I'm worrying as it's now almost the end of april! the waiting is killing me!
Original post by Holbs0301
hey everyone, i had my interview on the 16th of march, and i'm also still waiting for an answer. I was just wondering if anyone else has had an offer who attended that day? I did email the admissions at CCCU asking when I would hear as they said on the letter that it would be by the end of march, she told me that it wouldn't be until the middle of april due to the high volume of applicants. I'm worrying as it's now almost the end of april! the waiting is killing me!

Iam a matured student working as a Hca, not been in education for 10 years, please please HELP guys, 1st of all congrats, for those who have got their offers!!!

Can you guys just give me a headsup on the Adult Nursing Interview, please, anything , small would be appreciated.

Did you have Individual and group interviews, or film and discuss please, what were the questions they asked ,

I get so nervous, so this is a nightmare, but I really want to do this .
Hi, I've just been offered a place last week to start in September. The interview day was nerve racking. You have take maths and English tests, we had a tour of the campus then your given the results. If you pass both tests you will have an interview with four different people for 5 minutes each. You then go for a group discussion. Hope this helps. Xx
Reply 117
Thanks so much yeh i did the test and interview a while ago and i got offered a place :smile:
[QUOTE=Lisa_ind6;5HEALTHmoreanks so much yeh i did the teshile ago and i got offered a place :)

HI

Thanks was this for Mental Health Nursing , please , any group discussion,

Howe was the Individual, questions,

Many thanks

Anyone for MENTAL HEALTH NURSNING....
Original post by Hollibobs0301
Hi, I've just been offered a place last week to start in September. The interview day was nerve racking. You have take maths and English tests, we had a tour of the campus then your given the results. If you pass both tests you will have an interview with four different people for 5 minutes each. You then go for a group discussion. Hope this helps. Xx

Hi,

Thank you, but hey, nerve recking, I am so scared, already, what sort of questions ,, are they about my personal statement,

Anyone with anything , no matter how small please, just drop me amline..many thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending