The Student Room Group

OCR A2 History boundaries

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone could enlighten me as to what the grade boundaries are for the final History grade on OCR? In last year's exams I got 94 UMS on Churchill and 83 on Mussolini (which I'm resitting). I found the two coursework's relatively hard so I'm probably looking at a low B for both of them. Just wondering if anyone knows what the overall UMS has to be for a grade A?

Original post by franzorb
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone could enlighten me as to what the grade boundaries are for the final History grade on OCR? In last year's exams I got 94 UMS on Churchill and 83 on Mussolini (which I'm resitting). I found the two coursework's relatively hard so I'm probably looking at a low B for both of them. Just wondering if anyone knows what the overall UMS has to be for a grade A?

Heya, I'm going to put this in the History forum for you as you should get more responses there.:h:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=141
Original post by franzorb
Hi all

It is 320/400 UMS for an A
if you are aiming for an A* then I would not advise resitting the Mussolini paper as any A at AS is fine (i.e it does not have to be full UMS), and you would need an average of 90% across your A2 modules which is very possible given the exam! Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply