The Student Room Group

OCR A Level History Civil Rights 2023

Hey guys I hope your exams are going well.

Today I really messed up on my OCR Civil Rights paper and missed the 30 marker interpretation questions bc my mind went blank and instead focus deeply on the 25 markers, I did get a 35/40 on my coursework I am hoping it will save me but am I doomed or is there hope, I am just panicking
Reply 1
Original post by zainabhussainx

Today I really messed up on my OCR Civil Rights paper and missed the 30 marker interpretation questions bc my mind went blank and instead focus deeply on the 25 markers, I did get a 35/40 on my coursework I am hoping it will save me but am I doomed or is there hope, I am just panicking

just wondering if you can remember the topics the questions were on? im trying to cover as many exam papers as I can and can't find the 2023 one, thanks I hope your exams went well
Reply 2
Original post by zainabhussainx

Hi , what were the questions in the civil rights paper. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending