The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Chemistry - C2 & C3 (14th May 2015)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gennabm
I think there will be a 6 marker either on Crystallisation of the exothermic reaction of heating pads
or failing that, titration (they love recycling this one)
And there will almost definitely be a question on the Haber Process on the C3 paper so prepare for that
and electrolysis, acids & salts & bases too
I think the consolation comes where this years exams will be a little easier than previous years as, doing past papers, they seem to have gotten the short straw with the harder topics in the past couple!
The biology one I found was very easy but with that comes higher grade boundaries.
Good luck for tomorrow everyone! x

omg it's genna this is hilarious omg hi
good luckkk everyonee :smile:
As long as the 6 marker isn't on electroplating then i'll be happy.

I'm hoping it's on titration but I reckon it will be on nanoparticles.

Hopefully I can get an A* in chemistry to make up for my biology exam which I did shockingly poor in.

Best of luck to everyone.
Original post by stressthistest
anyone got any ideas what some of the c3 questions will be on?? Also, help on titration calculations??

A bit late but:

http://youtu.be/j_N2QU74AtM
GOOD LUCK!! :smile: last minute recision is great :/
Jheez if it is thermosetting and softening what should we say!
Good Luck Everyone! :smile:
How was it and please put possible answers put on cheers
Reply 368
What did you guys put mercury questions
easy exam :smile:
That was so easy I might cry of happiness! Basically a free 6 marker as well :biggrin:
:frown:
Reply 372
Does anyone have an idea of what the C3 Grade Boundaries might be? I think I messed up big time, I' guessing I got between 33-36 marks :frown:
I think some of us were blessed with that paper. Possibly AQA's way of apologising following the biology paper we had :biggrin:
Did anyone else accidentally miss out the iodine diagram drawing question:frown:
that's 2 marks gone for me, goodbye a* haha:frown:
Reply 375
Original post by sophierox
Did anyone else accidentally miss out the iodine diagram drawing question:frown:

What question?! Did you do the C3 paper or the Further Additional science paper?
Original post by sophierox

Original post by t.thompson22
I think some of us were blessed with that paper. Possibly AQA's way of apologising following the biology paper we had :biggrin:

Original post by zc555
Does anyone have an idea of what the C3 Grade Boundaries might be? I think I messed up big time, I' guessing I got between 33-36 marks :frown:

Original post by ruqayyah12334
:frown:

what did u guys put ? cryolite and ______ i put bauxite
what did u put for the improvement of the experiment?
what did u say for the dental braces? i said nitinol makes it stronger and is a memory alloy and can maintain its shape
what did up put for the difference in structure in an alloy and a metal - i said an alloy contains atoms of different metals so the layers are rough and cannot slide over eachother meaning that an alloy is stronger
what did u say for why a coin isn't pure copper - i said it would lose shape.
I put aluminium oxide :frown:
Original post by Terrydaktal
what did u guys put ? cryolite and ______ i put bauxite
what did u put for the improvement of the experiment?
what did u say for the dental braces? i said nitinol makes it stronger and is a memory alloy and can maintain its shape
what did up put for the difference in structure in an alloy and a metal - i said an alloy contains atoms of different metals so the layers are rough and cannot slide over eachother meaning that an alloy is stronger
what did u say for why a coin isn't pure copper - i said it would lose shape.

I put that pure copper corrodes?
And yeahh i think it was bauxite
This exam was a PIECE OF CAKE
I said that pure copper is soft which isn't suitable for a coin.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending