The Student Room Group

Edexcel C2 20th May 2015 *Official Thread*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jshep000
hahahah yk I just want to go to sleep, like I'm so annoyed at this paper. Ah sound man

ikr man :frown: i'm just so **** at exams :frown: i can do it all at home and after the exam but in exams i just panic :frown:
Original post by stardust22
me! :frown: ocr?

I DO OCR. THEY BEST HAVE SYMPATHY FOR US!

Posted from BEHIND YOU
Original post by Boundless_x
Got that too :smile:

that's meant to be a -14 but yeah aha
I have AQA biology!
Moi f211??
how did people do the first part of the last question?
Original post by Hard98
For the area of the graph since between 0-4 was below the x axis you minus it? To get 162 that's what my text book says

No,the area is always positive, you got negative because the area is under the x axis, but you have to change back to positive, so it has to be 194+32=226
Reply 2447
Dear god, please make s1 easyy:frown:
Original post by johnnyboy1
bruv the grade boundary for an a should be lower than 6

That's what I meant. But if you did not realize, 6 is below 60

Posted from BEHIND YOU
Original post by ahamathslols
How did you do the log? How many marks was it? Completely messed up :frown:

From memory I think it was 7,

The method was pretty similar to other log questions, I can't remember the numbers used, although I do remember you had to may -2logy = logy^-2

and then form a quadratic,
the answers i got were y = 1/3 and y = 3/2, again off the top of my head.
It was a harder than average (clearly) and also more difficult than last year's C2 (which I did) as it required more thinking and time per question. TBH I expected it to be worse knowing that the exams are deliberately made more difficult each year, presumably because A levels will be changed. For grade boundaries I predict it will be very similar to last year's, so about 59 for an A, 52 for B, 45 for C and so on.
Original post by prepdream
Equation for tangent of Cirle? What did you guys get?

I got something like -x + 2y + 14=0
please vote
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3343941

over 380 users have already voted
Original post by boyyo
i got y=0.5x + 14/2
i think

It stated in the question write it as ax+by+c=0 where a,b,c are integers so you forgot to times it by 2 buddy
Guys if you think you've got it bad I've got to go and do a history exam in an hour after failing this lollllllllllllllllllz then chem on Friday and then i'll be heading to the crematorium if anyone wants to join
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!

For one of the questions i went back and changed it because my marking was wrong, it was one of the easy questions i think the equation of the circle... at first i got something like 2x-y-6=0 or something then i went back and got a 3 as a coefficient and something like 34 as the single number!!
If my first answer was correct and i just wrote over it will i lose the marks?!!
Goodbye Cambridge.
Can someone kindly help me please? I need to see the C2 paper (or the mark scheme) please. Any links? Much appreciated.
Vote your grade boundary prediction for this paper
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3344199
Original post by joe1545
Probably just one, providing you then differentiated the equation they gave nd got right answers for the differentiation, and minimum turning point

yh i did that great thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending