Edexcel C2 20th May 2015 *Official Thread*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by frozo123
Nah, but that 2/9 may be a problem :wink:

Would still get 68/75. So shhh noob
Original post by ravichauhan11
Yeah but I really wanted 100 ums hehe, hopefully 74 is 100 ums

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im sure it will be. 74 was 100 UMS last year and it would be hard to argue this paper was easier
Original post by Yousf
Would still get 68/75. So shhh noob

fair enough
68/75 - C1
57/75 - C2 << It hurts :/
but in some question they want you to get no solutions

Original post by physicsmaths
No because then cosx=3 which isnt true.

Posted from TSR Mobile
"lil fgt" Shutup you inbred. Your mum and dad are probably first cousins.
You can't even spell integration correctly.

Oh shut the **** up u dumb ****. How are you even an A level student if the best you can come up with is a 'your parents' insult. Just goes to show how half of the a level students are only exam/textbook smart yet when it comes to real world issues, they lack any practical skills or wit. I'm sorry, are you going to judge me based on my punctuation and grammar since I forgot a comma or the dash between a level?
Is Arsey doing a markscheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile
firstly i didn't take the 3 out when factorising the cubic so left it as (2x+1)(3x+12)(x-4). would i lose a mark for that? also on 8ia, I put sin^2x=cos^2x-1 (first time I've ever made that mistake) so got the rest of the question wrong and only got 0 as an x value. would i get any follow through marks or anything? finally i didn't take the positive of one of the areas on the integration so they cancelled slightly. would it be possible to estimate how many marks i would've lost
58 for A?
Original post by tan030
Oh shut the **** up u dumb ****. How are you even an A level student if the best you can come up with is a 'your parents' insult. Just goes to show how half of the a level students are only exam/textbook smart yet when it comes to real world issues, they lack any practical skills or wit. I'm sorry, are you going to judge me based on my punctuation and grammar since I forgot a comma or the dash between a level?

You do realise I was trolling and if you took your time to reply to me I evidently wasted your time so the trolling was a success.
ps, real world issues? pahaha like what?
(edited 8 years ago)
When will someone make an unofficial mark scheme?
Would 74/75 be full ums? Lost a mark for not putting +c on the easy integration question 😑

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by domcandrews
Would 74/75 be full ums? Lost a mark for not putting +c on the easy integration question 😑

Posted from TSR Mobile

bored 2.jpg
Original post by IvoryToast
Is Arsey doing a markscheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, he's made one already. -Let me know if you cant find it and Ill try and help. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nurishment
It said factorise f(x) completely so you would have got (n-1)/n Marks (I don't remember how many marks the question was but you would've lost 1 mark for not stating the complete factorisation)

I've been looking at past mark schemes and I don't think it'll cost me a mark. I've seen on past mark schemes that they allow stuff like 2(x-1.5) which isn't fully factorised. I was really hoping for full ums but I made so many silly mistakes... Goodbye universities with high ums requirements
Original post by domcandrews

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably not unfortunately. Dw 99/98 is still fine haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
hmm thats a good question, anyone want to answer this kids question. He seems like a top squire
Omg how did the exam go guys? I found it easier than the C1 paper >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile
You do realise I was trolling and if you took your time to reply to me I evidently wasted your time so the trolling was a success.
ps, real world issues? pahaha like what?

Hm...you seem to like doing this 'trolling' buisness huh? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by target21859
I've been looking at past mark schemes and I don't think it'll cost me a mark. I've seen on past mark schemes that they allow stuff like 2(x-1.5) which isn't fully factorised. I was really hoping for full ums but I made so many silly mistakes... Goodbye universities with high ums requirements

Cambridge is the only one that requires UMS really. Other then that an A is fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending