The Student Room Group

WJEC AS French FN2 21/05/2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KJC97
I put those 3 :smile:
I also put the one about salary and the other about giving valid responses

Oh yeah the salary one too! and the valid responses one was about not lying right? I think I did those 5 aswell :smile:
Reply 121
Also, on the listening exercise part 1, did people put true or false for whether drugs originate naturally as that question really confused me?
Reply 122
Original post by moni.cc.c
Oh yeah the salary one too! and the valid responses one was about not lying right? I think I did those 5 aswell :smile:

Yeah the one about not lying! We put exactly the same answers, lets hope we are correct :smile:
Original post by KJC97
Also, on the listening exercise part 1, did people put true or false for whether drugs originate naturally as that question really confused me?

False, I put "les drogues peuvent être fabriqués" she said they came from plants or chemicals or something
Reply 124
False, I put "les drogues peuvent être fabriqués" she said they came from plants or chemicals or something

I put true, but I think the correct answer should have been false as everyone else I spoke to put false. :frown:

The other ones I classed are correct were: drugs affect personal relationships and usage of cannabis can lead to death
Original post by KJC97
I put true, but I think the correct answer should have been false as everyone else I spoke to put false. :frown:

The other ones I classed are correct were: drugs affect personal relationships and usage of cannabis can lead to death

Dont worry I got the second one wrong and the third so thats 2 marks gone for me, the ones you ticked true are the right ones!
Thinking of it I lost so much marks and obviously the mark scheme itself will mess me up
for the listening gap fill was it conaissant or conaissants
Original post by becky21851441
for the listening gap fill was it conaissant or conaissants

Hopefully connaisants :frown:
Hopefully connaisants :frown:

yeah i know i messed up in the other gap fill because i put poser instead of pose for some reason
Original post by becky21851441
yeah i know i messed up in the other gap fill because i put poser instead of pose for some reason

My French teacher said it is connaissant, e.g. <but d'éduquer les gens connaissant le domaine ...> there's no "s" in the present tense form of this verb either (ils connaissent)
Reply 131
how many UMS in total for a grade A?
Reply 132
I know I spelt "professionnel" wrong. So annoyed with myself, but it's one of those words which look right either way!
Original post by virois
I know I spelt "professionnel" wrong. So annoyed with myself, but it's one of those words which look right either way!

im worried i didnt do a double 'n'

and an A is usually anywhere between 69-72 marks idk about UMS sorry
Reply 134
Seems so high! :s
They don't say it's one of the hardest A Levels for nothing.
Reply 135
Original post by claudiaelli
I put that something about preparer une presentation, reading a magazine before the interview, telephone to them if you're going to be late to warn them, there was something about an example of arrogance and i put something about taking notes during the interview,

I wrote l'impatience for this.
The general UMS is 80/100 for all WJEC papers; it doesn't go down that much :/ usually it's 76/100
Original post by patricio_miguel
The general UMS is 80/100 for all WJEC papers; it doesn't go down that much :/ usually it's 76/100

In the FN2 paper? Last year for an A it was 69/98 so I think this year's gonna be similar...
Reply 138
Original post by EastGuava
I wrote 'good year bad year' too 😂. Not nice of them to make us translate an idiom.

Do you think they will award a mark for translating it literally like this?
In the FN2 paper? Last year for an A it was 69/98 so I think this year's gonna be similar...

theyre talking about UMS not marks dw :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending