The Student Room Group

WJEC re

anyone doing the religion and human experience exam tomorrow?

are you ready for it?
I am, kinda I guess hope it goes okay. Tbh most of it is just teachings relating to the question
Reply 2
Original post by rumana101
I am, kinda I guess hope it goes okay. Tbh most of it is just teachings relating to the question

urgh ive barely revised, im gonna die, what have you revised from?
Original post by stormyy
urgh ive barely revised, im gonna die, what have you revised from?

you'll be fine most of it is your opinion anyways, for my mocks I did barely/minimal revision and came out with an A*. As long as you know how to structure the questions you'll be fine and I'm just revising from booklets we got in class
how did everyone find it?
Sensational easiest exam I've ever done may have lost a couple of marks.
Reply 6
Original post by DaringDaniel

cool! i found it fairly easy, paper 1 was way easier tho but this was still decent. I prefer these exams with no coursework
Original post by stormyy
cool! i found it fairly easy, paper 1 was way easier tho but this was still decent. I prefer these exams with no coursework

was fairly easy, got a bit tiring towards the end but other than that it was great
Original post by stormyy

My revision covered everything 1E SpaG may have lost some marks on spelling. But overall thought it was easier compared to paper 1, my brother asked what personal conviction is safe to say he got it wrong. The last question I agreed and disagreed quite a vague question was that.
Reply 9
My revision covered everything 1E SpaG may have lost some marks on spelling. But overall thought it was easier compared to paper 1, my brother asked what personal conviction is safe to say he got it wrong. The last question I agreed and disagreed quite a vague question was that.

what was the last question again
Original post by stormyy
what was the last question again

Wow this was a while about something about having a involvement in someone's death.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest