The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Chemistry - C2 & C3 (14th May 2015)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zc555
Is there an unofficial mark scheme for Chemistry Unit 3 2015 paper? If so please can someone send me the link. Sorry this is a bit late, I've just been worrying about it! Thanks :smile:

I was asking the same for C1... is there anyone that has a future vision or something like that?
Is there a c3 mark scheme anywhere
c3 mark scheme pleassseeee
Original post by Cinna21
c3 mark scheme pleassseeee

You're very unlikely to see one now if there hasn't been one yet. The exam was ages ago, people will most likely have forgotten most of the questions.
Reply 1684
I'm a little confused on how the AQA GCSE Science Triple Award Works...I know you get the Averages of B1, C1 and P1 - Core Science, B2, C2 and P2 - Additional Science, and B3, C3 and P3 for Further Additional science.
Do you ALSO get averages for B1, B2 and B3 - Biology, C1, C2 and C3 - for Chemistry and P1, P2 and P3 - Physics?
Is this correct or is it JUST Core, Additional and Further Additional?
Thank you
Original post by zc555
I'm a little confused on how the AQA GCSE Science Triple Award Works...I know you get the Averages of B1, C1 and P1 - Core Science, B2, C2 and P2 - Additional Science, and B3, C3 and P3 for Further Additional science.
Do you ALSO get averages for B1, B2 and B3 - Biology, C1, C2 and C3 - for Chemistry and P1, P2 and P3 - Physics?
Is this correct or is it JUST Core, Additional and Further Additional?
Thank you

If you do triple in one year you get a biology chemistry and physics grade
Reply 1686
Original post by iMacJack
If you do triple in one year you get a biology chemistry and physics grade

Since I did Additional last year, and I did Core and Futher Additional this year; I won't get a Biology, Chemistry and Physics grade?
Original post by zc555
Since I did Additional last year, and I did Core and Futher Additional this year; I won't get a Biology, Chemistry and Physics grade?

no you'll get a grade for

Core, Additional and Further Additional seperately and you will have sat slightly different papers
Reply 1688
Original post by saahil0987
no you'll get a grade for

Core, Additional and Further Additional seperately and you will have sat slightly different papers

Ah ok. I understand now! Thanks for your help! :smile:
Does anybody have the mark schemes for these papers??????
Original post by AbzMeister
Does anybody have the mark schemes for these papers??????

Yes, but go away and revise properly
Yes, but go away and revise properly

Year 11 feels like a long time ago compared to the stress of Year 12. I very much miss the motivation I had during the GCSEs.
Original post by Palette
Year 11 feels like a long time ago compared to the stress of Year 12. I very much miss the motivation I had during the GCSEs.

Same here, I felt I was more motivated during my GCSEs than AS levels right now. I'm so stressed out most of the time. I really miss Yr 11 and 10 and 9. They were the best years during high school.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Workangel_24
Same here, I felt I was more motivated during my GCSEs than AS levels right now. I'm so stressed out most of the time. I really miss Yr 11 and 10 and 9. They were the best years during high school.

Posted from TSR Mobile

At my school, those who do Further Maths must do 5 AS Levels. That's annoyed me so much as it adds to the workload... I'm feeling nostalgic about the days I spent at the local library in Year 11.
Does anyone have the mark scheme, I've been given my paper back for the holidays but I don't even know what's right?!
Acids and alkalis
Atomic structure
Balancing equations
Bonding
Chromatography
Electrolysis
Exo Endothermic
in doing the 2015 c3 exam as a mock as im in year 11 currently and was wondering if anyone had an unofficial mark scheme?
Original post by George Tyers
in doing the 2015 c3 exam as a mock as im in year 11 currently and was wondering if anyone had an unofficial mark scheme?

Don't play yourself, revise properly then you'll have the major keys to more success
Don't play yourself, revise properly then you'll have the major keys to more success

The trick with past paper is to remember, another one

Posted from TSR Mobile
How'd you remember the flame tests? Like the correct colours

Is there a mnemonic or something????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending