The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Please vote on poll:

http://strawpoll.me/4609429
was there 9 questions?
What did peeps get for matrix question? 😁
What did everyone get for question 10 part a? I nearly missed the entire question because it was on the last page so I only had 5 mins to do it!
there was no vectors question lol, sure you in the right thread?

Original post by rohan1811
What did everyone get for the vectors question?
That was the most difficult exam I have done in my life!
Pissing trigonometry! :P
I made 1 stupid mistake and now my whole future is in tatters.
I can't believe one line I had 2x and the next it's suddenly 2x^2. It means i've lost 8 or more marks as I could't do 7b) because of it...
I estimate I've got around 62 marks, but I needed 100ums and every single paper including june 2013 I've been getting 73-75 marks.
After a poor physics exam yesterday, I know that everything is ruined and I won't be going to Birmingham or even Cardiff now :frown:. (After getting pretty much 100% in all maths exams last year)
Original post by jonny99pye
u fuking wot m8?? tuch me and I rek u - u sooooo wron - suck my STEP

you really are a wasteman
Original post by anonwinner
What did everyone get for question 10 part a? I nearly missed the entire question because it was on the last page so I only had 5 mins to do it!

How original...
Original post by Bustamove
Anyone know when arsey's markscheme is up?

Usually round 1-2pm
is there anyone out there who did the C34 IAL PAPER today????
Reply 2892

What's the actual point though? Have you finished all your A2s and have nothing else to do?
There was no question 10 right?
Original post by The fish inspect
Usually round 1-2pm

Stop trolling brv,

There were only 9 questions,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by economicsrocks
I think they usually say ignore extra solutions, so you should be ok. If anything, it might be one accuracy mark but not more than that :smile:

okay good. thanks !!
I needed more time :s-smilie: :frown:
Original post by TeeEm
vectors?

their trolling

Latest

Trending

Trending