The Student Room Group

Bleach Appreciation (not the cleaning product...)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BlindingLight
Another weaboo thread. Fan****ingtastic.

Liking anime being a weeaboo.
Original post by BookBird
I know what you mean, besides Orihime's crush on Ichigo, romance is not a huge plot in the story. I don't even pair Ichigo and Orihime because Ichigo has provided no indication that he thinks of her as more than a friend, same with Rukia.

Aye true, what i dont get is how Ichigo never seems to notice Orihime blushing and getting all shy around him every two minutes,

always watched it thinking 'wtf Ichigo get your head out you a** and take notice'
Reply 22
Original post by CelticBeast
Aye true, what i dont get is how Ichigo never seems to notice Orihime blushing and getting all shy around him every two minutes,

always watched it thinking 'wtf Ichigo get your head out you a** and take notice'

Hahaha, same!! Orihime's crush is so bloody obvious, it's a miracle Ichigo hasn't noticed. Or maybe he has but just doesn't want to address it? Who knows. I wouldn't have minded pairing Orihime with Ishida, only cuz of the crush he had on her, but I'm already pairing Orihime with Ulquiorra... even though he's dead ;-;
Hahaha, same!! Orihime's crush is so bloody obvious, it's a miracle Ichigo hasn't noticed. Or maybe he has but just doesn't want to address it? Who knows. I wouldn't have minded pairing Orihime with Ishida, only cuz of the crush he had on her, but I'm already pairing Orihime with Ulquiorra... even though he's dead ;-;

lol if i had to pick someone for ichigo id say tatski would be a good pairing, even though he's all serious all the time he seems likhe would be the more submissive one in a relationship so the hard as nails tatski would be perfect for him

....is also maybe a wee bit awkward to pair orihime with someone who kidnapped her not too long ago but thats none of my business [insert kermit the frog face here].....
Reply 24
lol if i had to pick someone for ichigo id say tatski would be a good pairing, even though he's all serious all the time he seems likhe would be the more submissive one in a relationship so the hard as nails tatski would be perfect for him

....is also maybe a wee bit awkward to pair orihime with someone who kidnapped her not too long ago but thats none of my business [insert kermit the frog face here].....

Oh yeah, completely forgot about her. I wouldn't mind pairing him with her. I only pair Orihime and Ulquiorra because SHE WAS HIS HEART... the whole part when he's fading away. You know, he wasn't a bad guy deep down inside, he just didn't know how to feel and once he did, it was too late. They would have made a great couple :3
Oh yeah, completely forgot about her. I wouldn't mind pairing him with her. I only pair Orihime and Ulquiorra because SHE WAS HIS HEART... the whole part when he's fading away. You know, he wasn't a bad guy deep down inside, he just didn't know how to feel and once he did, it was too late. They would have made a great couple :3

he was an ice cold badass aye but theres always gonna be that point in dinner party convo's when someone says "oh yeah remember that time ulquiorra kidnapped his girlfriend and repeatedly threatened her life, that was well funny".....*crickets*
Reply 26
he was an ice cold badass aye but theres always gonna be that point in dinner party convo's when someone says "oh yeah remember that time ulquiorra kidnapped his girlfriend and repeatedly threatened her life, that was well funny".....*crickets*

I can imagine Aizen at that dinner party "oh and I was the one who made him do that haha. good old times"
I can imagine Aizen at that dinner party "oh and I was the one who made him do that haha. good old times"

aizen:"remember that time i stabbed momo lol, the look on hitsugaya's face"
Reply 28
aizen:"remember that time i stabbed momo lol, the look on hitsugaya's face"

omfg :'D hitsugaya, whom i'm assuming will be there, would probably try to kill him right there and then, and matsumoto would have to hold him back
shunsui: "we should all just calm down and enjoy dinner" -cute face emoji-

i really hope hitsugaya is not dead
omfg :'D hitsugaya, whom i'm assuming will be there, would probably try to kill him right there and then, and matsumoto would have to hold him back
shunsui: "we should all just calm down and enjoy dinner" -cute face emoji-

i really hope hitsugaya is not dead

aye and it would just turn into a comicall scene where matsumoto accidentally suffocates hitsugaya with her oversized chest :biggrin:.....i think since we've made it this far into the relationship that i should tell you ive not read the manga *looks nervously at the floor*
Reply 30
aye and it would just turn into a comicall scene where matsumoto accidentally suffocates hitsugaya with her oversized chest :biggrin:.....i think since we've made it this far into the relationship that i should tell you ive not read the manga *looks nervously at the floor*

WHAT??! Actually, I haven't watched the anime. I prefer reading manga, so no judgement if you haven't read the manga. I only hope you're caught up with the anime >.>
WHAT??! Actually, I haven't watched the anime. I prefer reading manga, so no judgement if you haven't read the manga. I only hope you're caught up with the anime >.>

aye ivee seen all the anime episode, movies and OVAs but i cant imagine someone only having read the manga, the anime is amazing though its awkward afterwards when you watch other anime and realise the guy that does the voice for ichigo does the voice for someone in pretty much eeeeevery other popular anime
Reply 32
aye ivee seen all the anime episode, movies and OVAs but i cant imagine someone only having read the manga, the anime is amazing though its awkward afterwards when you watch other anime and realise the guy that does the voice for ichigo does the voice for someone in pretty much eeeeevery other popular anime

I just prefer reading I guess, because I can create voices for them lol. I've watched animes for other mangas I've read and the voices were so completely different from what I imagined (obviously, it's a different language), but I just can't watch them. The only anime I could watch was AoT (SnK) and Lucky Star, I actually loved their voices, so much emotion. I will probably never watch the Bleach anime though, all those episodes to watch??! Pls I have no time lol
I just prefer reading I guess, because I can create voices for them lol. I've watched animes for other mangas I've read and the voices were so completely different from what I imagined (obviously, it's a different language), but I just can't watch them. The only anime I could watch was AoT (SnK) and Lucky Star, I actually loved their voices, so much emotion. I will probably never watch the Bleach anime though, all those episodes to watch??! Pls I have no time lol

never came across those anime, aye it took me a whole summer holidays to blast all those bleach episodes (best summer hols evaaar). why not watch the last arc of bleach its kinda standalone and pretty awesome watching him struggle without his powers and the last few episodes are epic
Reply 34
never came across those anime, aye it took me a whole summer holidays to blast all those bleach episodes (best summer hols evaaar). why not watch the last arc of bleach its kinda standalone and pretty awesome watching him struggle without his powers and the last few episodes are epic

who knows, i might watch it. finally hear all their voices. although probably only the latest episodes, can't stand the beginning of the arc, with sasakibe getting killed and then yamamoto dying later on ;-; ohh, but i would love to see the scene with rukia and as nodt, i love that fight scene. rukia's bankai is so badass :P
who knows, i might watch it. finally hear all their voices. although probably only the latest episodes, can't stand the beginning of the arc, with sasakibe getting killed and then yamamoto dying later on ;-; ohh, but i would love to see the scene with rukia and as nodt, i love that fight scene. rukia's bankai is so badass :P

i meant the last animated arc (not sure if its same as manga) anime isnt up to the point when rukia releases bankai
Reply 36
i meant the last animated arc (not sure if its same as manga) anime isnt up to the point when rukia releases bankai

what?!?! why is it so behind? jesus. no point then, it only gets good from after they meet the 0 division
SO WHEN EXACTLY EP 367 is COMING BACK?????
Reply 38
Original post by Sneakerhead

Where did the anime end? You poor souls, JUST READ THE MANGA. They might not air it again.
Original post by Sneakerhead

i also am dying to know this

Quick Reply

Latest