Visit website

Could I get in for law???

O'levels - 1 A*, 5 B's & 2 C's
Predicted AS - aaaa
Predicted A level - A*A*AA

(International Student)
(edited 8 years ago)
Law at Brunel? With A*A*AA?

With grades like that, you'd be better qualified than the head of the law department.
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Original post by callum_law
Law at Brunel? With A*A*AA?

With grades like that, you'd be better qualified than the head of the law department.

Hahaha really?? I wanna apply here as a backup but I don't know what my first choices should be.. Any recommendations?
Original post by RegularGatsby
Hahaha really?? I wanna apply here as a backup but I don't know what my first choices should be.. Any recommendations?

All the A*AA courses: Cambridge, LSE, UCL, KCL, Durham, Nottingham, Queen Mary and Oxford (which is AAA).
All the A*AA courses: Cambridge, LSE, UCL, KCL, Durham, Nottingham, Queen Mary and Oxford (which is AAA).

But I don't have good O'levels. Isn't that the deciding factor? And I forgot to mention that A*A*AA are my predicted grades but I'm sure they're what I'll get or better! (Thank you for helping me out btw)
Original post by RegularGatsby
But I don't have good O'levels. Isn't that the deciding factor? And I forgot to mention that A*A*AA are my predicted grades but I'm sure they're what I'll get or better! (Thank you for helping me out btw)

It's not the deciding factor, no. It makes it harder to compete to get into those unis, but you still have a strong application and you certainly should consider applying to a couple of them. Brunel should be your last resort. Your absolute rock bottom.
It's not the deciding factor, no. It makes it harder to compete to get into those unis, but you still have a strong application and you certainly should consider applying to a couple of them. Brunel should be your last resort. Your absolute rock bottom.

UCL is what I'd decided on before, my absolute dream, but I figured with the O'levels I had I wouldn't get in. Thank you for the advice!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending