The Student Room Group

Pelican Programme (Cambridge, Corpus Christi)

Did anyone else get in?
Reply 1
Original post by AmIReallyHere
Did anyone else get in?

I got waitlisted, I applied for the law stream. Which stream did u apply too? Also well done for getting in, it was quite competitive this year!
Did anyone else get in?

i got into english literature, got emailed on wednesday, did you get in ???
Original post by s.chere
I got waitlisted, I applied for the law stream. Which stream did u apply too? Also well done for getting in, it was quite competitive this year!

Ah I got into Law! Thank you so much!
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 4

Lucky! If you don't mind me asking, what did you write about in the law question (who could be held responsible and who should be held responsible?)
Reply 5
Yes, I got accepted for Philosophy and I’m so happy!!!! congrats on getting into law (:
Reply 6
Original post by maddie.h24
Yes, I got accepted for Philosophy and I’m so happy!!!! congrats on getting into law (:

also if anyone else applied for Philosophy I’d be so interested to hear about your answers!!!! like which assumption did you guys reject? (i rejected number 3)
also if anyone else applied for Philosophy I’d be so interested to hear about your answers!!!! like which assumption did you guys reject? (i rejected number 3)

sorry but your question was horrendous what
Original post by s.chere
Lucky! If you don't mind me asking, what did you write about in the law question (who could be held responsible and who should be held responsible?)

I just went through each person and said why they could be held responsible (as well as Bea's company, the Department for Health and the Ambulance service)
Reply 9
I just went through each person and said why they could be held responsible (as well as Bea's company, the Department for Health and the Ambulance service)

omg I'm now realising I did it wrong😭 I thought u were just supposed to argue one person for the could be responsible (I argued Bea) bit and another for the should be held responsible (the Department of Health) lmao, urs sounds like a rlly interesting read!!
Original post by s.chere
omg I'm now realising I did it wrong😭 I thought u were just supposed to argue one person for the could be responsible (I argued Bea) bit and another for the should be held responsible (the Department of Health) lmao, urs sounds like a rlly interesting read!!

Maybe we could exchange responses in messages? Yours sounds like an interesting read also!

But no the question was kind of misleading so I can completely understand why you did what you did
Reply 11
Maybe we could exchange responses in messages? Yours sounds like an interesting read also!

But no the question was kind of misleading so I can completely understand why you did what you did

yhh the question was quite easy to misunderstand! I'll try figure out how to message u my response lol, im still new to TSR

hi i got into law too!!
Reply 13
sorry but your question was horrendous what

i actually loved it 😭 i already knew a bit about mereology so it was really fun to get to talk about it. also our question was explained so thoroughly, i would have hated doing law or classics because of how open ended the questions were
i actually loved it 😭 i already knew a bit about mereology so it was really fun to get to talk about it. also our question was explained so thoroughly, i would have hated doing law or classics because of how open ended the questions were

English had by far the best question 😭 I'm glad you could make sense of it because while it looked interesting it was not for me
Original post by student52736
hi i got into law too!!

oh yayy great to meet someone else! do you know if you'll be in Monday or Tuesday
oh yayy great to meet someone else! do you know if you'll be in Monday or Tuesday

yess exactly and no i just put down that i can do both days wby?

ahh I'll be on Tuesday!
Reply 18
heyy, did anyone get in for architecture? :smile:
(edited 3 months ago)

so are you in Monday or Tuesday?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending