Help with uni choice

Guys I’m desperate and stressing I have no idea what to do with my uni choices
I have an offer for Law at
Uwe
Uni of south wales
Swansea
Cardiff met
And politics at cardiff
Ideally I’d like to do law at cardiff however I am only predicted BBB now I’m panicking about what choice to make
It makes sense to go for the next highest ranked university for law which frankly I’m not sure who’s higher ranked Uwe or Swansea can someone please let me know but otherwise I’m panicking thinking is it better just to go Cardiff and study politics since that’s the highest ranked out all of them but i feel like id prefer to do law but if it’s better for my future??
Please advice desperate
(edited 11 months ago)
Firm Cardiff. You don’t want to go those other rubbish unis.

Hopefully there will a few lower ranked RG unis in clearing for law (if you’re willing to relocate from South Wales that is!)
Reply 2
Original post by LawStudent456
Firm Cardiff. You don’t want to go those other rubbish unis.

Hopefully there will a few lower ranked RG unis in clearing for law (if you’re willing to relocate from South Wales that is!)

Can I just ask I know the GDl is being replaced by Sqe and have been told that it would mean a law conversion course would not be required and that id jusr do the sqe like other law candidates after the undergrad? Is that correct or am I wrong because I’m struggling to find information on that please
Original post by Heeidooekfof
Can I just ask I know the GDl is being replaced by Sqe and have been told that it would mean a law conversion course would not be required and that id jusr do the sqe like other law candidates after the undergrad? Is that correct or am I wrong because I’m struggling to find information on that please

SQE is replacing the LPC. It will be possible to do the SQE without a law degree.

However, there’s some talk firms could still make students do the GDL because of the lack of law knowledge they have from doing a non-law degree. The SQE is new and most people are still eligible to do the LPC.

I wouldn’t worry about it any. You’ll get a grant for both.

Someone can correct me I’m wrong about this.
Reply 4
Original post by Heeidooekfof
Guys I’m desperate and stressing I have no idea what to do with my uni choices
I have an offer for Law at
Uwe
Uni of south wales
Swansea
Cardiff met
And politics at cardiff
Ideally I’d like to do law at cardiff however I am only predicted BBB now I’m panicking about what choice to make
It makes sense to go for the next highest ranked university for law which frankly I’m not sure who’s higher ranked Uwe or Swansea can someone please let me know but otherwise I’m panicking thinking is it better just to go Cardiff and study politics since that’s the highest ranked out all of them but i feel like id prefer to do law but if it’s better for my future??
Please advice desperate

law at cardiff uni is on clearing already, so hopefully instead you could just apply for law at cardiff uni, plus cardiff unis grade requirements are absolute bs, they ask for really high grades but always allow people who dont get the grade requirements to get in apparently 1/3 of cardiff uni students dont even get the grades they required from their offers but were still allowed onto the course. icl i got a BDD at AS and i got an offer from cardiff uni for law for AAB but i cant even get it so im aiming for a ABB and i know for a fact they will let me onto the course. Hopefully u can get into cardiff law if u apply through clearing even if u get a BBB

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending