The Student Room Group

Sexually depraved ISIS offers slave girls as prizes in Koran memorising contest.

ISIS must be drawing in all the paedophiles across the globe. True to form, the passages chosen for memorising are among the most violent ones in the Koran.
http://www.rt.com/news/269668-isis-islamic-contest-sex/ God help these poor girls going through hell on earth while the world would rather not hear or talk about such things. But only from awareness of the truth, will such evil ever begin to be annihilated.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Marco1
ISIS must be drawing in all the paedophiles across the globe. True to form, the passages chosen for memorising are among the most violent ones in the Koran.
http://www.rt.com/news/269668-isis-islamic-contest-sex/ God help these poor girls going through hell on earth while the world would rather not hear or talk about such things. But only from awareness of the truth, will such evil ever begin to be annihilated.

Whilst ISIS continues to implement Islam's teaching without dilution (sex slavery and paedophilia are endorsed by Islam), more and more Muslims are waking up to the reality that their religion just isn't very nice. But of course the we'll hear all the usual denial that this is not true Islam, or some sort of convoluted justification for slavery and paedophilia.

Islam is on the way out, but there is going to be some awful suffering along the way
Reply 2
Original post by Rat_Bag
Whilst ISIS continues to implement Islam's teaching without dilution (sex slavery and paedophilia are endorsed by Islam), more and more Muslims are waking up to the reality that their religion just isn't very nice. But of course the we'll hear all the usual denial that this is not true Islam, or some sort of convoluted justification for slavery and paedophilia.

Islam is on the way out, but there is going to be some awful suffering along the way

I find it refreshing to read your reply because I agree with everything you said.
Reply 3
Original post by Marco1
I find it refreshing to read your reply because I agree with everything you said.

It's just so sad that this sort of thing can happen in the 21st century. But it is forcing the soft fundamentalist Muslims in the West to reconsider their position on the perfection of Islam and benign nature of Islamic slavery. Before they could just view it all in a very abstract way, but now they are seeing it happen before their eyes, it all feels a bit different. Funnily, it has less effect on the moderate Muslims, since they just perform mental acrobatics and say that it isn't true Islam. But the fundamentalists and true believers in Islam know it is pure Islam
(edited 8 years ago)
......religion of?

Oh and the top comment on the article...

"The Quran is against sex with girls before their menses and that is the highest authority on Islam. How can ISIS be servants of a good and merciful God?"

...so his problem is that the girls might not have started puberty...but doesn't actually condemn the idea of sex slaves as a whole, many girls start puberty at 11 so...fair game after that I suppose.

**** this though, why is the rest of the world such pussies? We'll go invade a country on made up BS but we have literal monsters in Syria and surrounding areas and we'll do sweet **** all. Where's Nato, the UN? The west should pool it\s armies, steamroll, kick ass and take names. A million "Allah akbars!" won't do much against a wall of the kind of heavy artillery that makes their weapons look like potato guns. Now collateral damage is a big concern of course, so I'd be sending troops on the ground to directly take out ISIS targets, it'll take along time, we'll be fighting town by town, but the Kurds are brave enough to try, why aren't we? All we do is show them that we're too afraid to fight them and just bomb them now and then with drones. If you polled the local populations of Syrians running for their life'\s from this depravity I'm pretty confident they'd like the European nations they flee to to come in and wipe these cockroaches out.

This is the true face of religion, it warps people into things worse than animals, having a blast raping little girls who don't follow your brand of religion and considering them worth nothing due to it. Literally so warped they'd actually justify it as a good thing and I bet some of them really do believe they're doing absolutely nothing wrong because boss man told them Allah says sex slaves in war is fine and dandy.
(edited 8 years ago)
The religion of Peace (tm)
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Lmao at the nutters who believe this ^
The whole post is made up. Islam is a religion of peace. Peace and joy. >_>

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rat_Bag

The same applies to Christianity. All religions are deeply and fundamentally evil.
Reply 9
Original post by HAnwar

Which nutters? The Muslims who believe in their right to sex slaves? Or the Muslims who deny the bits of Islam they don't like (such as taking slaves and having sex with them)?

To me, both groups are nutters
Reply 10
Original post by Rat_Bag
Which nutters? The Muslims who believe in their right to sex slaves? Or the Muslims who deny the bits of Islam they don't like (such as taking slaves and having sex with them)?

To me, both groups are nutters

I was referring to people like you.
Original post by Rat_Bag

For the good of the world, can't wait for it to go. But likely as you have said here that there will be alot of bloodshed as there was when Europe was denazified.
Reply 12
Original post by cole-slaw
The same applies to Christianity. All religions are deeply and fundamentally evil.

Yes, and there has been;
-a massive exodus of Christians from Christianity
-an enlightenment within Christians such that they reject scriptural inerrancy and reject aspects of the Bible as false

The same is beginning to happen with Muslims and Islam, though there is going to be an awful lot more suffering as this process gains momentum; persecution of the Muslims that leave (see the ongoing slaughter of atheist bloggers in Bangladesh), and persecution of those that stay but start saying that parts of the Qur'an and Hadith are wrong and challenging the whole concept of Islam being perfect (Majid Nawaz). Christianity and Christians have been through all this.

Muslims that stay in Islam are going to find themselves on the wrong side of history. Looking back in 50 years time, the true heroes will be those that stood up and shouted that they Islam was just wrong, and those that stood up and shouted that parts of the Qur'an and Hadith have to be rejected. History will not look kindly on those desperate Muslims that put their heads in the sand in denial and kept on shouting that "Islam is perfect", "Islam is peace". yada yada yada
Reply 13
Original post by HAnwar
I was referring to people like you.

I am a nutter because I oppose sexual slavery?

Can we deduce that you support the actions of taking women and girls and slaves, and passing them round the ummah as sexual objects?
Reply 14
Original post by holmes221
For the good of the world, can't wait for it to go. But likely as you have said here that there will be alot of bloodshed as there was when Europe was denazified.

And when the Christian world was enlightened and secularised.
Original post by Rat_Bag
Yes, and there has been;
-a massive exodus of Christians from Christianity
-an enlightenment within Christians such that they reject scriptural inerrancy and reject aspects of the Bible as false

The same is beginning to happen with Muslims and Islam, though there is going to be an awful lot more suffering as this process gains momentum; persecution of the Muslims that leave (see the ongoing slaughter of atheist bloggers in Bangladesh), and persecution of those that stay but start saying that parts of the Qur'an and Hadith are wrong and challenging the whole concept of Islam being perfect (Majid Nawaz). Christianity and Christians have been through all this.

Muslims that stay in Islam are going to find themselves on the wrong side of history. Looking back in 50 years time, the true heroes will be those that stood up and shouted that they Islam was just wrong, and those that stood up and shouted that parts of the Qur'an and Hadith have to be rejected. History will not look kindly on those desperate Muslims that put their heads in the sand in denial and kept on shouting that "Islam is perfect", "Islam is peace". yada yada yada

Islam will be much much harder to change though, the only way to sanitise it is by denouncing it entirely , the Islamic doctrine is very specific in its goals, any reformers will easily be labeled as heretics and deceivers. The Muslim world is set to suffer sadly....
Reply 16
Original post by Rat_Bag
I am a nutter because I oppose sexual slavery?

Can we deduce that you support the actions of taking women and girls and slaves, and passing them round the ummah as sexual objects?

Twisting my words. But then again you Muslimophobes are famous for that.

I'm out.
Original post by HAnwar

They are called muslims

Calling people 'nutters' isn't very nice you know and disrespectful to people with real mental health issues rather then just people who follow a backward faith.
Reply 18
Original post by EmperorPowerMan
Islam will be much much harder to change though, the only way to sanitise it is by denouncing it entirely , the Islamic doctrine is very specific in its goals, any reformers will easily be labeled as heretics and deceivers.

The Christian doctrine was also very specific in its goals with reformers labelled as heretics and deceivers. I think people today underestimate the bloodshed and struggle that took place during the enlightenment and secularisation of Christendom. It was bloody hard to do, millions of people were slaughtered, and it will be the same for Islam.

Original post by EmperorPowerMan
The Muslim world is set to suffer sadly....

The ummah is already collapsing under the weight of infighting and repercussion of outward aggression. The best and brightest from the ummah are leaving Islam, and criminals, rapist, narcissists and psychopaths are flocking to become Muslim and join the fanatics.
Reply 19
Original post by HAnwar
Twisting my words. But then again you Muslimophobes are famous for that.

I'm out.

Muslimophobes lmfao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending