The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Desperately in need of accommodation.

First year, undergraduate with no where to go..:angry:

Everywhere seems to be fully booked, does anyone know of any rooms?
of course I'd prefer Aston provided halls but any good alternatives? something cheap/ or a local house share?

PLEASE HELP!!

:eek::s-smilie:
Hi,

Unfortunately we can't directly suggest or support private sector housing for a number of reasons, however our independent Students' Union have set up this website to show available housing in Birmingham: http://www.astonstudenthomes.org/Accommodation

Additionally a number of students find housing shares in the areas of Edgbaston, Erdington and Mosely.

Good luck finding somewhere.

Josh
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by xJasminee
First year, undergraduate with no where to go..:angry:

Everywhere seems to be fully booked, does anyone know of any rooms?
of course I'd prefer Aston provided halls but any good alternatives? something cheap/ or a local house share?

PLEASE HELP!!

:eek::s-smilie:

Are you still looking for a room? I was wondering whether you would be interested in a group booking for a place at curs on heights which recently popped up. It's £9154.57 a year but only£ 4577 to share between us two or three if u find another person😌
hi
ive just decided to defer...accom available...interested ?
Original post by alexgotowned
hi

really?! what do you have on offer :smile:
hi

In box me please with the details
Original post by Aston University
Hi,

Unfortunately we can't directly suggest or support private sector housing for a number of reasons, however our independent Students' Union have set up this website to show available housing in Birmingham: http://www.astonstudenthomes.org/Accommodation

Additionally a number of students find housing shares in the areas of Edgbaston, Erdington and Mosely.

Good luck finding somewhere.

Josh

Hi, i heard an offer from a postgraduate who was looking to find a replacement for their room in a postgraduate block and was wondering whether an undergraduate could take the room?
I've got accommodation available
Reply 8
Original post by preetg97

where? and how much?
Reply 9
hi

where? and how much?
Reply 10
Original post by preetg97

Hi im interested. Im in desperate need for accommodation.
Reply 11
Original post by AbuatAston
Are you still looking for a room? I was wondering whether you would be interested in a group booking for a place at curs on heights which recently popped up. It's £9154.57 a year but only£ 4577 to share between us two or three if u find another person😌

Hi,

Is this something your still interested in doing?
Original post by DonBarto
Hi,

Is this something your still interested in doing?

Yes it is however the room has been taken by somebody but if a vacancy opens up again, i will definetly do it with you :smile:
Reply 13
That'd be great, keep me updated :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest