The Student Room Group

Student Accommodation for January 2024 entry - Birmingham City University

Hey 👋🏾

Thank you to whoever is reading this,
I need some help. I’m January I will begin my master degree in Birmingham City University and I desperately need to find a suitable place to study and live. I don’t know if any other applicants going to Birmingham City University or any universities in Birmingham is struggling to find a accommodation for January starters. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply 1
Hi, I have a bronze en suite room available at onyx (in the city centre) for £181 per week. Let me know if you areinterested, so iI can give you more details!
Original post by Amandaedegbe
Hey 👋🏾

Thank you to whoever is reading this,
I need some help. I’m January I will begin my master degree in Birmingham City University and I desperately need to find a suitable place to study and live. I don’t know if any other applicants going to Birmingham City University or any universities in Birmingham is struggling to find a accommodation for January starters. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @Amandaedegbe,

Congratulations on starting your masters degree here at BCU! We have a page on our website regarding accommodation which you can read up on here: https://www.bcu.ac.uk/student-info/accommodation

You can find insightful and in-depth detail such as pricing, location, and size for the halls of residence many BCU students reside at. For my first year I stayed at Jennens Court which was only a five minute walk to the City Centre Campus, and it was really convenient as it was super close to all the shops as well.

I hope this helps,
Danish
BCU Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending