The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SH0405
Yeah, let me leave this child with what I think is a bomb in this classroom whilst I go and ask another teacher if he or she thinks it is a bomb.

Lol u got me there
Original post by queen-bee
So have you and let's not forget your obsession with Islam

So you can show me where then can't you.
Original post by BaconandSauce
No one has made that claim.

The only person fixated about a persons race is you

That's the conclusion you've made. I'm summarising it for you
Reply 503
Social media says #IStandWithAhmed after the schoolboy was arrested for bringing homemade clock to school

Apparently the clock was mistaken for a bomb. This is just disgusting.
Islamophobia worsening every day.Arresting a 14-year-old Muslim boy who under any other name would be considered a genius.#IStandWithAhmed

>Not a bomb
Original post by DiddyDec
Quote me on it. Show me where I have showed that I hate brown people.

Or you can't find anything because once again you are making things up and using character assassination because you can't be bothered to form a proper argument?

No argument to form and I'm sure you're wise enough to know what I'm talking about. I can't be bothered to look through each post but you and your cousin need to calm down and stop discriminating Muslims
Original post by demx9

>Not a bomb

Ofcourse it's not.
That's the conclusion you've made. I'm summarising it for you

No I've not made that conclusion at all

As I said the only person who seems to have issue with race is you and you are simply projecting this onto others

No put up or shut up as the saying goes

show me anywhere in this thread which I have showed this "hate filled agenda"?
No I've not made that conclusion at all

As I said the only person who seems to have issue with race is you and you are simply projecting this onto others

No put up or shut up as the saying goes

show me anywhere in this thread which I have showed this "hate filled agenda"?

Put up or shut up? This is my thread,take your paranoia against Muslims elsewhere
No argument to form and I'm sure you're wise enough to know what I'm talking about. I can't be bothered to look through each post but you and your cousin need to calm down and stop discriminating Muslims

I haven't discriminated against any Muslims. I'm wise enough to know that when someone runs out of evidence they start making things up to try and make a point.

Also he is still not my cousin.
Original post by demx9

>Not a bomb

Hahahahahahaha :lol:

If somebody said "Is this a bomb or a clock?". People wouldn't even answer, they would just run.
Original post by GradMed15
But he's 14, so I doubt he thought or even knew about the risks of bringing odd looking devices into school, especially if he's a Muslim.

My issue isn't with the fact that they called the police to have a look at the clock. It is with the fact that they forgot he was a child, treated him like a criminal even AFTER seeing the clock & talking to him - they even took mugshots & fingerprints of him. They told him he would be charged for making a hoax bomb. And the school suspended him. What they should have done is call his parents whilst they were at the school, not after taking him to a juvenile detention and dealt with the situation carefully. So it's his treatment, even after realising it was not a bomb, that caused this issue.

He wasn't allowed to call his parents according to the little boy. Apparently one of the officers said to him 'yeah I thought it was him' because he was a brown skinned Muslim kid
I haven't discriminated against any Muslims. I'm wise enough to know that when someone runs out of evidence they start making things up to try and make a point.

Also he is still not my cousin.

Maybe you weren't as bad as him but you both have an agenda
Maybe you weren't as bad as him but you both have an agenda

Prove it.
Put up or shut up? This is my thread,take your paranoia against Muslims elsewhere

Again show me where this paranoia exists

All I can see is you making a lot of false claims
Reply 514
Just a different troll then
Troll? How dare you, I have a good mind to report you.
I see though you still haven't answered my question or asked n09 for clarification.
Why would I respond to one of your delusions? It helps nobody and only goes to help you feel justified in your paranoia. i think i made it clear in this post:
Original post by n29
RightHang on, who said there's no issue with Islam and Islamic terrorism? I think that must be one of those poorly built straw-man arguments.
But you keep on with the jihadist under the bed stuff. :wink:
Prove it.

' (Original post by queen-bee)I smell racial profilingYou could be smelling all kinds of ****. However as many had said there is a first time for everything and we should be diligent in these modern times of terrorism.' I'm pretty sure if it was a white kid who looked suspicious you wouldn't be saying the same
Reply 516
Social media says #IStandWithAhmed after the schoolboy was arrested for bringing homemade clock to school

Apparently the clock was mistaken for a bomb. This is just disgusting.
Islamophobia worsening every day.Arresting a 14-year-old Muslim boy who under any other name would be considered a genius.#IStandWithAhmed

I agree #istandwithahmed

Posted from TSR Mobile
He'll prob get some phat pay out anyway!!
And if his clock is that good, maybe he will get a grant for college or something (he's taking it to the white house someone said right?). Or a job making timers on bombs?
(edited 8 years ago)
After seeing that picture of the clock, if that started to beep in ANYONES bag i would start running the f away.
Original post by Forest_Lioness
After seeing that picture of the clock, if that started to beep in ANYONES bag i would start running the f away.

agreed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending