The Student Room Group

Why do alot of hipsters hate Christmas?

I don't see any reason to hate people being happy and celebrating life for one day. I think people who say they hate Christmas are usually just trying to look cool and try to make people feel intrigued by them. Just because you hate Christmas dont go round spreading your misery onto others. You're not retro, cool, funky, hip or any other unique type word.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe they just don't get any presents :dontknow:
(edited 8 years ago)
hipsters now hate christmas?

Thats a new one on me
Reply 3
Because Santa throws steaming, wrapped up horse turds down their chimney pots.
Reply 4
Original post by silverbolt
hipsters now hate christmas?

Thats a new one on me

Its true and their argument about it being a big profit for businesses etc etc never changes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretty sure they liked Christmas before you even heard of it OP.
Reply 6
Original post by ChickenMadness
Pretty sure they liked Christmas before you even heard of it OP.

Go to bed funny man

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Souljer
Its true and their argument about it being a big profit for businesses etc etc never changes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

those against capitalism say this
Don't know. Maybe they're just determined to do the opposite of whatever's popular.
People use weed plants to create Christmas reefs when they run of the leaves, fruits n stuff. :frown:
Well by definition, hipsters hate anything that is loved by over 50% of the population. And that is a foolproof statistic sourced completely from my own intelligent imagination.
Because it competes with saturnalia, which they celebrate because it's obscure, even though most of them have no idea what it is.

Being serious though, how do you figure they hate Christmas?

Posted from TSR Mobile
i'd say the real hippies do and the trendy hipster not so much.

Quick Reply

Latest