The Student Room Group

Man commits suicide after finding out next Star Wars hero is black.

So a guy in North Carolina found out this morning that the man playing the lead role in the next Star Wars film is Black.

His wife came home this morning and found him in his armchair, she was unable to resuscitate him, there was an empty Jar of pills next to him and a note saying

"Make America white again"

If he feels so strongly against people of different skin colours that he killed himself, then maybe it was a good idea.

Imagine the uproar if it was a middle eastern person. 0.0

Edit: this has been reviewed for a day or 2 now and only been posted now -_- This happened yesterday morning.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
—-
(edited 6 years ago)
There is absolutely no official credible news source saying that.
evidence please?
Agreed, need links with story or this is some kind of propaganda rumour stirred up by the Dark Side itself.
He should have just come over to the dark side
L o L

if only all racist people could do the same :kiss:
Nice of you to provide a source OP smh.
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
He should have just come over to the dark side

I hear they have cookies.
Reply 10
Original post by Longshot700

So a guy in North Carolina found out this morning that the man playing the lead role in the next Star Wars film is Black.

His wife came home this morning and found him in his armchair, she was unable to resuscitate him, there was an empty Jar of pills next to him and a note saying

If he feels so strongly against people of different skin colours that he killed himself, then maybe it was a good idea.

The trash is taking itself out :smile:

Also, very funny how he calls America "white" when his ancestors attempted genocide against the rightful owners of the land- the native Americans but you know...
Reply 11
Guys guys. It's very simple. When someone says something of this accord, you should try to find a reputable source before jumping the gun.

Simple.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bealzibub
Why do black people insist on hijacking pre-existing characters and make them black for racial diversity bs. Go make your own original black character

What are you on about?

You sound like a doughnut.
Original post by Longshot700

How does "Make America white again" correlate with the new Star Wars character for all we know he could be a white supremacist. I doubt this man committed suicide solely for that reason.
Pretty much the norm in some parts of America, very backward and very narrow minded. These areas tend to be VERY deprived. USA is not a welfare country. You could make stories like this EVERYDAY in the US but no one really cares.
Original post by Illiberal Liberal

Racist. African gov isn't the only corrupt one

ffs *blocks because I can't be bothered with your asinine response*
Original post by *Stefan*
Guys guys. It's very simple. When someone says something of this accord, you should try to find a reputable source before jumping the gun.

Simple.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly. As soon as I saw the title I googled the keywords North Carolina Star Wars suicide black.When I saw the list of links I was like ite no credible source, goodbye.
This Star Wars story sounds like BS, but it's really not that strange when you compare it Ricardo Lopez who killed himself because Bjork was shagging someone who wasn't him. This type of behaviour might be in the name of patriotism, white-ism, or because they don't like Mondays. However, none of it stems from a sophisticated ideology; the people who display such behaviour are just mental.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Bill_Gates
Pretty much the norm in some parts of America, very backward and very narrow minded. These areas tend to be VERY deprived. USA is not a welfare country. You could make stories like this EVERYDAY in the US but no one really cares.

lmao at this guy ^^...dude it's fake so what are you talking about norm.

So gullible if you believed that. I can no longer take anything you ever say again seriously. If I did before.
Original post by rat poison
Racist. African gov isn't the only corrupt one

ffs *blocks because I can't be bothered with your asinine response*

African Government? Really?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest