The Student Room Group

BMAT 2016 Entry Unofficial Mark Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by masryman97
guys i honestly think this is such a waste of time, there are 62 questions in bmat, also the paper is that quick that i don't think anyone remembers enough of it to compare their answers to an unofficial mark scheme, and even if they do remember i don't think they care. i'd spend my time on something else if i were you. :smile:

nice input bro
Reply 21
mice on i got 50% 100%, might have messed the mitochondria one up by thinking it was aerobic respiration and putting yes yes yes (but i cant remember, hopefully i got it right). The paint one i had no idea but i started working it out by saying there was an area of 56m2 rather than 45 cause it said the walls were 2m high so that means 2(9x2)=36 and 2(5x2)=20 which gives 56. If my initial working was right it throws everyone elses off, just putting this in i'm not sure really:smile:
Urea is a product of metabolic waste. On a cold day more would be produced as the body struggles to keep its temperature. So Urea content goes up I think.
Original post by Al19990909
Urea is a product of metabolic waste. On a cold day more would be produced as the body struggles to keep its temperature. So Urea content goes up I think.

It theoretically should, but whether it would be a noticeable change is a different story. It's hard to answer when you don't have all the information and so you don't know whether to use all the science you use or follow the potential dumbed-down answer. That's why BMAT is so annoying!
Reply 24
Does anyone remember any of the essay questions? I remember that the first one was a Pablo Picasso quote relating to computers?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending