The Student Room Group

Veterinary Nursing 2016

Just wondering who's considering Veterinary Nursing to start September 2016, what unis you're looking at and why, what work experience you're doing/planning on doing, what open days you're going to etc. I'm mainly looking at Nottingham Trent because it seems to have the best social side to things, so excited!
Hi, just found this but I have applied to study veterinary nursing to start next September. Where have you applied to? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by franomalley
Hi, just found this but I have applied to study veterinary nursing to start next September. Where have you applied to? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I forgot that I posted this haha.. I've applied to Nottingham Trent, Myerscough and Harper Adams and I've got an interview at Myerscough in January. Where have you applied?x
Haha. I have applied to RVC, Harper Adams, Nottingham and Hartpury, I have been looking for a vet nursing discussion thing just to find other people who are applying for next September but this was the only one I found

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! I have applied to Harper Adams, Bristol and RVC, has anyone got any interviews yet?
Reply 5
Original post by Lollypop0
Hi! I have applied to Harper Adams, Bristol and RVC, has anyone got any interviews yet?

I've just had a load of forms from Harper Adams, can't send them off until I have my reference :frown:
Reply 6
Hi, I've applied to Nottingham Trent, Harper Adams, Hartpury, and RVC. So far got an interview at Hartpury in January, and at Trent on the 14th.
Just submitted the forms from Harper, anybody heard back from RVC? :smile:
Reply 7
Hey :smile: so I'm applying for Veterinary Nursing too. I applied to Harper Adams, Bristol Hartpury, RVC and Edinburgh Napier.
I sent my application off two weeks ago and so far - I got rejected from bristol :frown: but I have an interview for Hartpury at the begining of February and I have to wait until after Christmas to send my reference forms to Harper Adams because I've got work experience then :smile: Ive heard nothing from Edinburgh Napier or RVC. I'm predicted BBC in Biology, English lit and Chemistry
How about you guys?
Reply 8
Hi (: I've applied to Hartpury, Nottingham Trent, Myerscough, Askham Bryan and Harper Adams. So far had an interview from Hartpury beginning of Feb and have interviews coming up from notts and myerscough 😬 Been offered an unconditional from Hartpury and an unsuccessful from Harper Adams. What do you guys think of Hartpury?
Reply 9
Original post by EmmaLou!
Hi (: I've applied to Hartpury, Nottingham Trent, Myerscough, Askham Bryan and Harper Adams. So far had an interview from Hartpury beginning of Feb and have interviews coming up from notts and myerscough 😬 Been offered an unconditional from Hartpury and an unsuccessful from Harper Adams. What do you guys think of Hartpury?

Hey! I've also got an offer for Hartpury :smile: but I've got interviews coming up for Edinburgh, RVC and Harper Adams so just have to wait and see :smile: in terms of Hartpury, I really like the campus but I find it abit off putting that it's so far from town and that there is A level students there. What did you think of it?
Original post by millyc97
Hey! I've also got an offer for Hartpury :smile: but I've got interviews coming up for Edinburgh, RVC and Harper Adams so just have to wait and see :smile: in terms of Hartpury, I really like the campus but I find it abit off putting that it's so far from town and that there is A level students there. What did you think of it?

Oh when did you have your interview for Hartpury? And yeah I like the facilities and everything I've heard about it but I am a bit worried about everyone there being younger😕 Especially as some of them will be like 16/17 and I'm there like 20😂 Though a vet nurse at the vets I work at went to Hartpury and really loved it so maybe it's worth going even though it's pretty rural
Hi there, I see some of you have applied for vet nurisng at Napier! I applied and had an interview on the 18th of March but I'm still waiting on a reply! Have any of you heard?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending