The Student Room Group

Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

GUYS I GOT AN INTERVIEW!! So happy :biggrin:
that can't be right?! has anyone else?
:bunny: <------- Going in a curry
i am freaking out, Mohammed can you please recognise this is a serious forum for medicine students.
Man got an A* in iGCSE literacy and numbers.... I am going UNI init
Seriously? Well done what were ur stats
Follow 4 follow?
aup
Original post by a209150
Seriously? Well done what were ur stats
I got 9A*'s and 2A's at GCSE, 5 A's at AS level and I'm predicted A* A* A*!!!! Not that good UKCAT, only 2700ish and ty!! Ive made it mum
Original post by Amala347
I got 9A*'s and 2A's at GCSE, 5 A's at AS level and I'm predicted A* A* A*!!!! Not that good UKCAT, only 2700ish and ty!! Ive made it mum

Well done :smile:

When is the interview?
GUYS I GOT AN INTERVIEW!! So happy :biggrin:

Congrats! When is it? And how did you find out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 372

Well done!! :smile: If you don't mind me asking, did the email inviting you to interview say whether you were invited based on academic excellence or the quality of your R and R form? I only ask because we have almost identical stats and I have yet to hear.....
Thanks!!
So keele have started giving out? I feel like they're been given in dribs and drabs. Does anyone know when we're meant to hear? When are people's interviews who have heard?

Posted from TSR Mobile
People with interviews, on the email it says we need to bring our AS certificates, have you guys already got your certificates? Because my school said they get them after 15th December which is after interview.. so not sure..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rids_khan
People with interviews, on the email it says we need to bring our AS certificates, have you guys already got your certificates? Because my school said they get them after 15th December which is after interview.. so not sure..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't have my certificates so I think a lot of people will be in the same situation don't worry! I'm sure if it's a problem your school will be able to sort it afterwards

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HCAssistant93
So keele have started giving out? I feel like they're been given in dribs and drabs. Does anyone know when we're meant to hear? When are people's interviews who have heard?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They've only given out December dates so far and there's only one or two dates this month. One is on the 9th and there's maybe a later one before Christmas. The only people invited so far are those with exceptional academics or exceptional roles and responsibilities. Mine is on the 9th of December but don't panic because there's plenty more to be given out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kmedicine2016
I don't have my certificates so I think a lot of people will be in the same situation don't worry! I'm sure if it's a problem your school will be able to sort it afterwards

Ah really hope I hear soon! I think my application is strong for what Keele want but then again everyone is so strong!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending