The Student Room Group

Predicted Grades

Hi I just wanted to know if predicted grades are higher than what you get in the mocks and also how much higher your grades are for the predicted grades compared to what you got in the mocks
For what lol
Reply 2
Original post by Skeptyle
For what lol

For any subject you're wouldn't mind sharing and maybe any subjects that had big jumps
Original post by kkbez
For any subject you're wouldn't mind sharing and maybe any subjects that had big jumps

No I mean what kind of mocks? For what level of education?
Reply 4
No I mean what kind of mocks? For what level of education?

OHh lmao I just assumed because it was in the GCSE section it was pretty obvious. So um yeah GCSEs if you don't mind and like year 11 mocks.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by kkbez
OHh lmao I just assumed because it was in the GCSE section it was pretty obvious. So um yeah GCSEs if you don't mind and like year 11 mocks.

Oh sh*t! I found this on recent threads, not GCSEs.

I'm so sorry, that is my fault completely. I do apologise.

My predicted grades for GCSE were lower than what I got in my mocks, and for my actual results I got higher than what I got in the mocks - so honestly it doesn't really matter.

I think it also really depends on any unit tests you have have taken in class, and also your attitude in class and generally what your teacher thinks of your academic ability.

I also think that predicted grades really don't matter at all, unless you need them for getting into a certain sixth form. If you want to raise them just suck up to your teachers and beg them :biggrin:
Reply 6
Oh sh*t! I found this on recent threads, not GCSEs.

I'm so sorry, that is my fault completely. I do apologise.

My predicted grades for GCSE were lower than what I got in my mocks, and for my actual results I got higher than what I got in the mocks - so honestly it doesn't really matter.

I think it also really depends on any unit tests you have have taken in class, and also your attitude in class and generally what your teacher thinks of your academic ability.

I also think that predicted grades really don't matter at all, unless you need them for getting into a certain sixth form. If you want to raise them just suck up to your teachers and beg them :biggrin:

Dude it's cool about the whole mix up :biggrin: and I guess I have a lot of sucking up and begging to do :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest