The Student Room Group

As politics

im doing Aqa politics and iv been getting B's so far and im very angry with that, what can I do guys to get the highest which will be an A because im doing As A level.

And if you have best piece of work please senf them to me, as I learn better by looking at something

thanks in advance
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown:

Why not try posting in a specific subject forum- you might have more luck there.

Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses. :redface:

:h:
Original post by Benie Bopeno
im doing Aqa politics and iv been getting B's so far and im very angry with that, what can I do guys to get the highest which will be an A because im doing As A level.

And if you have best piece of work please senf them to me, as I learn better by looking at something

thanks in advance

Hey :h: I have moved this to the politics section so you hopefully get a reply :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown:

Why not try posting in a specific subject forum- you might have more luck there.

Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses. :redface:

:h:

how do I go about doing that ?

thanks in advance

Hi, I'm doing AS Government and Politics too, whilst I don't know about you specifically, try to use examples. As I am very very active online concerning politics, I use a lot of contemporary evidence. This is generally highly regarded if used effectively, so read some good newspapers.
This also applies for older examples eg. an example for our parliament not being soverign is the Factortame case, where spanish fishermen were, due to the EU, allowed to fish in UK waters, despite parliament's wishes and a previous act against it.
Original post by balanced
hi, i'm doing as government and politics too, whilst i don't know about you specifically, try to use examples. As i am very very active online concerning politics, i use a lot of contemporary evidence. This is generally highly regarded if used effectively, so read some good newspapers.
This also applies for older examples eg. An example for our parliament not being soverign is the factortame case, where spanish fishermen were, due to the eu, allowed to fish in uk waters, despite parliament's wishes and a previous act against it.

are you ?? Im very happy your my politics buddy now and what have you been getting so far in the mocks and homework?? And what do you mean by contemporary evidence ?? Thanks for replying
are you ?? Im very happy your my politics buddy now and what have you been getting so far in the mocks and homework?? And what do you mean by contemporary evidence ?? Thanks for replying

Contemporary evidence is new events which can support your argument, so maybe the House of Lords effectively stopping the House of Commons passing their working tax credits reforms
Original post by balanced
Contemporary evidence is new events which can support your argument, so maybe the House of Lords effectively stopping the House of Commons passing their working tax credits reforms

OOOh I see and you know what we can do? we can make a bank of contemporary evidence that we know we can use in each essays. if you get what im trying to say, and what kind of news paper do you read? and thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending