The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zeezeezeezeba
Welcome to the community!

Thank you :shakehand:
Hello, I just joined so I can get some answers lol, and cuz i'm always checking out this site, so why not.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Thank you :shakehand:

My pleasure n_n
Hi guys!!! how is everyone doing??? My name is Bilal, i'm 23 years old dude from the capital of Pakistan. I'm pursing an B.Eng Electrical (Computer) degree from COMSATS University Islamabad, Pakistan. And currently in my last semester.I'm General Secretary of ACM COMSATS Student Chapter, a former Huawei Enterprises intern and an entrepreneur as well.I joined TSR to see how other students are doing and learn a thing or two about career and other things as well.I hope to get along with everybody
Hi I'm Liam, I'm just looking for new people to meet and someone to travel with
Hello, I'm Ella and I've just joined today! I've been out of formal education for a few years but I'm looking to get back and hopefully apply to start University in Sept 2017 or work towards whatever I need to do to qualify.
New today babies :3
I'm Kitty! I came to complain about applying for college. Also to find out about college. How do i stop thinking about college. I blame school entirely.
Also i miss forums :wink:
hello..
Im new here
i know this website through my friend and it looks cool
Hello my name is abbas
Can any body help me with my matjs work
Hi all!

Long time creeper and decided to join today.... I'm 21 and studying a HND in Animal Management in Derby. I also work at Nandos (woooo).

Feel free to chat to me haha
Hi! I have joined today and wanted to meet any other people who are/are going to be studying Multimedia Computing. I start in September! :smile:
I didn't join today however, I've never posted on here!

My name is Matt - currently in AS studying Maths, History, Art and Product Design!
Motivated to get into Bath University/UCL to do Architecture!

Want to study in the U.S. too - anyway hello peeps :smile:
Hi I just joined a few days ago but have only really gotten round to using my account :smile:
I joined just around a week ago, and so far TSR is brilliant. I'm currently studying Computer Science, Geography, French, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English, and Maths for GCSE.
Hi!

I joined today because I was looking for some advice about part time jobs and stuff... I've used the student room for help for uni/school related things for a while so I thought i was finally time I joined hahaha:smile:
Hi! I've joined today too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi there! I joined today because I wanna learn from you guys.:u:
Hello.

(sorry for my bad English)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 579
Hi! My name is Elias, I just joined today and this site seems useful and cool so I thought I'd give it a go o/ nice to meet you all.

Latest