The Student Room Group

K-Pop

Scroll to see replies

Big Bang!!! (Basically im YG trash), Some SM groups and a few others here and there

Exo got me into Kpop one faithful day and i have been smitten ever since. Heavily TOP and Kyungsoo biased, currently high on on WINNERS comeback MINO <333

Been a fan for 1 year and a half, still waiting for at least one of my groups to come to UK. so jealous of all the North American fans who get to see Exo this month!
Reply 21
Original post by jiyongtoki
How do i join the society?

It's still waiting to be checked by the TSR team. Once that's done, I will send the link to join! :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by WhisperOfDreams
Big Bang!!! (Basically im YG trash), Some SM groups and a few others here and there

Exo got me into Kpop one faithful day and i have been smitten ever since. Heavily TOP and Kyungsoo biased, currently high on on WINNERS comeback MINO <333

Been a fan for 1 year and a half, still waiting for at least one of my groups to come to UK. so jealous of all the North American fans who get to see Exo this month!

Cool! :smile:

Yeah I agree that the American fans are lucky haha!
(edited 8 years ago)
Oh my goodness, how long have you been into kpop for? And how do manage to keep up with all those groups??? The only groups I manage to keep up with are BTS & GOT7 and atm i'm kinda lost with them bc I have exams.

Who are your biases (in groups)?
Reply 24
Original post by bisolarsystem
Oh my goodness, how long have you been into kpop for? And how do manage to keep up with all those groups??? The only groups I manage to keep up with are BTS & GOT7 and atm i'm kinda lost with them bc I have exams.

Who are your biases (in groups)?

I've been into K-Pop for more than a year now lol. Idk how I keep up tbh, I just follow them on SNS, look for updates and stuff :smile:

My biases:
SHINee - Taemin
EXO - Suho
U-KISS - Kiseop
B1A4 - CNU
B.A.P - Jongup
Seventeen - Joshua/Jeonghan
TVXQ - Both :wink:
Super Junior - Siwon
Boyfriend - Youngmin & Kwangmin (the twins)
Day6 - Jae
f(x) - Amber
4minute - HyunA
SNSD - Yuri
(edited 7 years ago)
I've been into kpop for like 2 years now, my sister was always trying to get me into B.A.P but it was bigbang that dragged me into it in the end and since then I've been a hardcore gd stan:h: who is your main bias??

Omg fellow yg trash hi!! I was so gutted when gd said made tour was over and no UK dates were announced!:bawling::bawling:
Reply 27
Anyone listen to GFRIEND o.o
Reply 28
I've been into kpop for like 2 years now, my sister was always trying to get me into B.A.P but it was bigbang that dragged me into it in the end and since then I've been a hardcore gd stan:h: who is your main bias??

My main bias is SHINee's Taemin :smile:
I'm really surprised with you picking Suho as a bias! For ages I didn't know who he was and everytime he came up I would always be like is there a new person in EXO? :colondollar: If I had to choose my bias in EXO, I'd say Kai and maybe Chanyeol idk yet.

But ayyeeee J-Hope <333 Tbh I can't choose my bias in BTS but I like to say Jungkook idk why, he's my baby even though he's two years older than me XD

Also, don't you like GOT7?? :O
Reply 30
Original post by Senpai
Anyone listen to GFRIEND o.o

I'm not a fan necessarily but I liked Glass Bead and Me Gustas Tu ^_^ I have to check out Rough soon as well :smile:
Omg fellow yg trash hi!! I was so gutted when gd said made tour was over and no UK dates were announced!:bawling::bawling:

IKR!! I cry.. GD is my ultimate bias
Reply 32
I'm really surprised with you picking Suho as a bias! For ages I didn't know who he was and everytime he came up I would always be like is there a new person in EXO? :colondollar: If I had to choose my bias in EXO, I'd say Kai and maybe Chanyeol idk yet.

But ayyeeee J-Hope <333 Tbh I can't choose my bias in BTS but I like to say Jungkook idk why, he's my baby even though he's two years older than me XD

Also, don't you like GOT7?? :O

Haha yeah, Suho is getting more love these days <3

Ah I do like GOT7! I just don't feel like I'm a fan yet but they're so lovable! If I had to choose a bias in GOT7, it would probably be either Mark, Jackson or JB :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

SERIOUSLY riiight!! They came to UK for Alive but completely missed out Europe for MADE it was soo stressful waiting for the dates but its done now.... God knows when i will see them all together, if ever.

I literally hate YG and their calendar, or lack of, but their releases are always quality - never fails.
Original post by justastudent321
IKR!! I cry.. GD is my ultimate bias

omg same!! Hes just so cute I didn't even choose him as a bias all I did was watch him on weekly idol and it spiralled out of control:eek:
omg same!! Hes just so cute I didn't even choose him as a bias all I did was watch him on weekly idol and it spiralled out of control:eek:

Ahaha soo true , he's just too lovable!! So different from when he's on stage, love him both ways though.
Definetly!

And oh my gosh same! But I thin everyone (including me) started of with V as a bias. I was just like who's this weird but cute kid????

And ayeee hyung line always winning! I'd probably say Mark and Jackson.

Do you watch k-dramas?
SERIOUSLY riiight!! They came to UK for Alive but completely missed out Europe for MADE it was soo stressful waiting for the dates but its done now.... God knows when i will see them all together, if ever.

I literally hate YG and their calendar, or lack of, but their releases are always quality - never fails.

Exactly like I was honestly sooo hopeful:frown: I missed Alive in London because I only found out about them 2 months later:bawling: We will see them one day hopefully! They might do a tour after the army like epik high are doing:biggrin:

IKR??! he makes sooo much time for Japan like they have had 2 japan dome tours in a year but he ignores Europe after acknowledging that bigbang has a lot of international fans? sigh. Righhhht they totally slayed with MADE it completely exceeded my expectations:biggrin:
Reply 38
Definetly!

And oh my gosh same! But I thin everyone (including me) started of with V as a bias. I was just like who's this weird but cute kid????

And ayeee hyung line always winning! I'd probably say Mark and Jackson.

Do you watch k-dramas?

Hyung line is bae though <3

Yes, I do watch K-Dramas! I'm addicted lol :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Exactly like I was honestly sooo hopeful:frown: I missed Alive in London because I only found out about them 2 months later:bawling: We will see them one day hopefully! They might do a tour after the army like epik high are doing:biggrin:

IKR??! he makes sooo much time for Japan like they have had 2 japan dome tours in a year but he ignores Europe after acknowledging that bigbang has a lot of international fans? sigh. Righhhht they totally slayed with MADE it completely exceeded my expectations:biggrin:

Made was like a gift from the heavens! BANG X 3 has been my most played song like ever. it slayed me. i died. i still watch the MV everyday, just ... red haired GD!!!!
Winners comeback is pretty good too but i like mino and tae's Pricked the most out of all of their songs, it deserved an MV. Looking forward to the rest of their songs!! Hopefully, a Lee Hi comeback is coming soon *fingers crossed*

Quick Reply

Latest