The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

making friends

im going to the uni of Kent this year and id love it if I could make friends who also have the same interests as me!! any kpop fans attending uni of Kent this year??
Original post by Anonymous
im going to the uni of Kent this year and id love it if I could make friends who also have the same interests as me!! any kpop fans attending uni of Kent this year??

Hey!

Firstly, congrats on getting into Kent! We look forward to seeing you in September! :biggrin:

Just wanted to hop on here and say that it may be worth joining the Kent K-pop Dance society if you want to meet people with similar interests! They hold beginner-friendly classes, have a competitive dance team and also hold non-dance K-pop socials (you can also find more about other societies at Kent here).

You can also join the official Facebook freshers group to meet other freshers/join group chats etc.

Natalie :smile:
University of Kent Student Rep
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
hii kpop fan here also going to kent this september!! which kpop groups/ artists do you listen to?

(Original post by Anonymous)im going to the uni of Kent this year and id love it if I could make friends who also have the same interests as me!! any kpop fans attending uni of Kent this year??
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
hii kpop fan here also going to kent this september!! which kpop groups/ artists do you listen to?

(Original post by Anonymous)im going to the uni of Kent this year and id love it if I could make friends who also have the same interests as me!! any kpop fans attending uni of Kent this year??

ateez r my fave! i also listen to nct, bts, svt, exo and le sserafim

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending