The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Then don't ask.

Tbh, I didn't even want an answer. I just wanted you to make another post crying about invasion of privacy.
Original post by dairychocolate
lmao

Yeah, conveniently miss out my post where I ask her what her ****ing point is, because you know she doesn't have one.
Original post by RobML

Very hipster indeed :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by preetg97
Thread is full of right weirdos :smile:

And, as @RobML correctly pointed out, a few too many people with sticks up their tight butts
Original post by Student403
And, as @RobML correctly pointed out, a few too many people with sticks up their tight butts

I feel pretty violated after dipping my toes into this thread.
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
I feel pretty violated after dipping my toes into this thread.

You look good! :h:
Original post by lustawny
Yeah, conveniently miss out my post where I ask her what her ****ing point is, because you know she doesn't have one.

Stop acting butthurt over getting 1 rep on your post.
Original post by preetg97
Stop acting butthurt over getting 1 rep on your post.

:toofunny:

Think her point is that one pity rep doesn't mean anything.

Anyway, I'm done with your BS. You started off complaining about how guys don't get repped (calling this thread a 'rep whore house' for females, lmao) and now you're gassing about how you have actually been repped. Make up your mind.
(edited 8 years ago)
Think her point is that one pity rep doesn't mean anything.

Anyway, I'm done with your BS. You started off complaining about how guys don't get repped (calling this thread a 'rep who house' for females, lmao) and now you're gassing about how you have actually been repped. Make up your mind.

When he said guys don't get repped lol

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=62697699&postcount=2521

Yeah. You wouldn't believe it but I was literally digging up that post when you replied.

Too many people here are getting vexed over nothing, whether it's 'Oh no! Someone compared to me a fictional prince! How can I spin this to make myself a victim?' or 'no-one here rates me so there must be a conspiracy against the male gender!'

Some people need to put on their big boy pants.
(edited 8 years ago)
Yeah. You wouldn't believe it but I was literally digging up that post when you replied.

Too many people here are getting vexed over nothing, whether it's 'Oh no! Someone compared to me a fictional prince! How can I spin this to make myself the victim?' or 'no-one here rates me so there must be a conspiracy against the male gender!'

Couldn't have put it better myself
Tbh, I didn't even want an answer. I just wanted you to make another post crying about invasion of privacy.

So you only did it to annoy me? How nice!
The rat needs to calm down.

Too many people here are getting vexed over nothing, whether it's 'Oh no! Someone compared to me a fictional prince! How can I spin this to make myself a victim?' or 'no-one here rates me so there must be a conspiracy against the male gender!'

Oh no, I was not compared to him at all.
Original post by SYYAAM97
The rat needs to calm down.

:rofl: who's the rat?
Original post by Student403
:rofl: who's the rat?

Master Splinter :wink:
Original post by xobeauty
You're disrespectful as ****.

It was a compliment and you should learn #banter #skengman #merky #lads #problem
Well, people obviously do find me attractive, because both of my most recent posts on here where I've posted a photo of myself, have been repped by TSR users.

If you base your physical attractiveness on how many reps your pic gets on TSR, you probably has a serious dose of social awkwardness to go with your being ugly
Original post by antipol
If you base your physical attractiveness on how many reps your pic gets on TSR, you probably has a serious dose of social awkwardness to go with your being ugly

You don't need to be unnecessarily mean by calling people ugly.

Latest