The Student Room Group

How can i get an A or A* in English?

Are there any sites or tips that can get me an A or A* in gcse for english?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by crosbycasey56

PM me, my English teacher gave me a sheet that includes how to get an A* in both English lang and lit. It helped me, I was predicted a B, but achieved A* in both English lang and lit. :smile:
Original post by iKiss.
PM me, my English teacher gave me a sheet that includes how to get an A* in both English lang and lit. It helped me, I was predicted a B, but achieved A* in both English lang and lit. :smile:

Thank You
Reply 3
Original post by iKiss.

Can you send me that sheet please.
Original post by iKiss.

Can you send to me please :smile:
Reply 5
Thank You

can you send me that sheet as well please
[QUOTE="TyanaChu;62720873"]can you send me that sheet as well please[/QUOTE
she hasnt sent me it yet, so when i receive it i will do
Original post by iKiss.

Can you send it to me please too.:smile:
Original post by iKiss.

Give me one too pls
Reply 9
Original post by iKiss.

Could me please send me that sheet? Thanks
[QUOTE="crosbycasey56;62721577"]
Original post by TyanaChu
can you send me that sheet as well please[/QUOTE
she hasnt sent me it yet, so when i receive it i will do

Original post by iKiss.

This is going to be annoying but could you send that to me too as well? :biggrin:
Original post by iKiss.

Hiya, could you also send that sheet to me too please :smile: and I love your icon, CATB is my favourite :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by vincentvangogh
Hiya, could you also send that sheet to me too please :smile: and I love your icon, CATB is my favourite :smile:

Hahaha, I wasn't going to send beyond this point, but your a catfish and bottleman fan so might as well :smile: :smile:
Original post by iKiss.

I know you didn't want to send beyond that point but I like catfish and bottlemen too so can you send me it too please? :wink:

I found a REALLY good website called 'curve learn'. Has some great notes, and helped me get my A*s in Lit and Lang GCSE.
can you send it to me please?
Reply 16
Original post by caitlinford3
I know you didn't want to send beyond that point but I like catfish and bottlemen too so can you send me it too please? :wink:

You're lying... :smile: But I can infer that you seem to be a nice person, so okay :smile:
Original post by iKiss.
Hahaha, I wasn't going to send beyond this point, but your a catfish and bottleman fan so might as well :smile: :smile:

Ah, thank you so much, I'm flattered :colondollar:
Original post by iKiss.
You're lying... :smile: But I can infer that you seem to be a nice person, so okay :smile:

No I honestly do like them haha :biggrin: thank you however :smile:
Original post by iKiss.

Please can you pm me one too thanks

Quick Reply

Latest