The Student Room Group

Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HCAssistant93
Means no rejection though so I hope it works out for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is true!! Was so grumpy since I made the call. Ahh that's made me feel a bit better :smile: Thank you.
Keele is longing it out, man.
Reply 902
Im trying to appreciate how big a process this is for the admissions team but I'm sure they could be quicker. I mean Leeds is bmat so had to wait longer for results than the ukcat, got interview invitations out, interviewed around the same number of people and are supposedly giving out offers at the end of this week or throughout next week... come on keele the wait is pure filth fam
Is anyone waiting on any other uni except for keele, i'm trying not to even think about keele right now
Original post by magnusbane
Is anyone waiting on any other uni except for keele, i'm trying not to even think about keele right now

Im waiting on belfast post interview, interview was in january they said we'd here back in april :/ are you waiting on anywhere else?
Original post by iJAKE
Im trying to appreciate how big a process this is for the admissions team but I'm sure they could be quicker. I mean Leeds is bmat so had to wait longer for results than the ukcat, got interview invitations out, interviewed around the same number of people and are supposedly giving out offers at the end of this week or throughout next week... come on keele the wait is pure filth fam

I agree the deadline was October and we're still waiting

i'm waiting for Sheffield and Glasgow and Keele (all post interview). the waiting is driving me mad!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by stephannalee
Im waiting on belfast post interview, interview was in january they said we'd here back in april :/ are you waiting on anywhere else?

I'm waiting on liverpool post interview and cardiff and keele pre interview

thats pretty good, at least you may potentially get into any of the 3 unis still :smile:
Original post by stephannalee
thats pretty good, at least you may potentially get into any of the 3 unis still :smile:

That would be a dream c:
Reply 910

I'm waiting on bsms post interview and keele pre interview. not gonna hear back from bsms for about a month yet though...
I've got 3 pre-interview rejections...waiting for an interview from Keele :/

Waiting on/hoping for Cardiff and Keele interviews, rejected from Leicester and King's pre-interview
Original post by a209150
I've got 3 pre-interview rejections...waiting for an interview from Keele :/

I'm in the same situation!
Reply 914
What did everyone where to the interviews?
Does anyone know the remaining dates available for interview?
Reply 916
What is the format of the interview? Are there 1:1 stations along with role plays stations in groups at other sections of the interviews?
Original post by Hopeful medic97
Does anyone know the remaining dates available for interview?

When I spoke to the woman on the phone she told me that there were plenty of places left because of the people 'on hold' and they haven't even got through all the applications yet as mine still hasn't been processed so she said don't worry about interview places hope this helps!
Original post by Charlottemc1234
When I spoke to the woman on the phone she told me that there were plenty of places left because of the people 'on hold' and they haven't even got through all the applications yet as mine still hasn't been processed so she said don't worry about interview places hope this helps!

I swear they've only got 3 interview dates left?
Original post by dairychocolate
I swear they've only got 3 interview dates left?

There are still places on the other interview dates the woman told me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending