Original post by xobeauty
what do u mean?

Original post by Cremated_Spatula
:ninja: My face is nout to be impressed about

Spoiler

:yy:
Original post by mango peeler
:yy:

I'm lost :smile: he thought you were me?
I'm lost :smile: he thought you were me?

no. in another thread he simply linked me here. I quoted to show you how I ended up finding a post you made days ago. :ninja:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Astagfirullah:colonhash:

whaaaaaaaatttttt
Original post by MevMev
whaaaaaaaatttttt

What?
Original post by mango peeler
no. in another thread he simply linked me here. I quoted to show you how I ended up finding a post you made days ago. :ninja:

Brahhhhhhh how boring are you. Thought you were gonna tell me something worth while.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
What?

do u know what that means? ah u have loads of Pakistani friends innit
Original post by MevMev
do u know what that means? ah u have loads of Pakistani friends innit

Yes :smile:
And yes :lol:
Brahhhhhhh how boring are you. Thought you were gonna tell me something worth while.

:erm: like?

F-forgive me mistress :zomg: :whip2:
Original post by welcometoib
FYI there is literally not one girl on this site who has uploaded a pic that is "hot". they are pretty at best, and putting on makeup makes a donkey look alright too so until one has the confidence to post without crap on their face, the thirsty guys should perhaps stop inflating the egos of ladies on here.

Just remember to make your future girl wash her face as soon as you see her, because girls irl wear makeup too, believe it or not...
You really can't tell tbh, she could be a donkey under all of it :/

image.jpeg

:lol:

FYI I've seen gorgeous girls post pics on this site...
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
F-forgive me mistress :zomg: :whip2:

For what?
Original post by welcometoib
FYI there is literally not one girl on this site who has uploaded a pic that is "hot". they are pretty at best, and putting on makeup makes a donkey look alright too so until one has the confidence to post without crap on their face, the thirsty guys should perhaps stop inflating the egos of ladies on here.

Chill dude, you're starting to sound like a meninist 😂

If none us fit your criteria of hot then that's fine, although your opinion of hot girls is different to others. I've seen plenty of really gorgeous girls on here!

There are plenty of photos of girls with and without make-up on here. I've posted photos of me with and with out it, which you can see in my previous posts if you don't believe me. You're making it sound like make-up is something that girls hide behind and the majority of us would be ugly without it but that isn't the case. Make-up is adding more colour (nobody has naturally green eyelids and purple lips) and adds more definition to our features (girls usually have less angular, softer features than guys so some of us use contouring make-up to make our faces more defined).

In the end of the day, there's nothing wrong with a girl choosing for herself if she wants to wear make-up or not and it doesn't mean she's any less beautiful either way.
Original post by Biryani007
Just remember to make your future girl wash her face as soon as you see her, because girls irl wear makeup too, believe it or not...

image.jpeg

wouldnt marry a girl who wore makeup before she had the ability to walk outside the house, not confident at all and not attractive in any way shape or form. i know they do but natural beauty is obvs miles better.

Thats not the point here regardless, you can wear makeup and post pics but the lame ass responses of non stop hot comments is just a lie in order to inflate the egos of girls who post them.
Original post by Hopefulmedic15
Chill dude, you're starting to sound like a meninist 😂

If none us fit your criteria of hot then that's fine, although your opinion of hot girls is different to others. I've seen plenty of really gorgeous girls on here!

There are plenty of photos of girls with and without make-up on here. I've posted photos of me with and with out it, which you can see in my previous posts if you don't believe me. You're making it sound like make-up is something that girls hide behind and the majority of us would be ugly without it but that isn't the case. Make-up is adding more colour (nobody has naturally green eyelids and purple lips) and adds more definition to our features (girls usually have less angular, softer features than guys so some of us use contouring make-up to make our faces more defined).

In the end of the day, there's nothing wrong with a girl choosing for herself if she wants to wear make-up or not and it doesn't mean she's any less beautiful either way.

response below fam, never said there was an issue, more so the joke responses, noone is hot here, if makeup makes a girl look hot then anyone including a donkey as i said can be made to look hot then. ill see what you look like in a bit lol. make up is exactly for hiding bad features...
Original post by Lord Samosa
why thank you :tongue:

You're very welcome 😂

Didn't expect you to be cute tbh :redface:
For what?

You're avi 😍😍😍
Original post by Biryani007

image.jpeg

Dat ass :sexface:
damn pic is pretty big :blushing:

Latest