The Student Room Group

orc biology

I'm constantly working at a B grade and i need an A*. I know all of the material but i never answer the questions fully or with enough detail. Or sometimes the paper asks for something i'm not expecting. Did anyone else have this problem? what do i do?
I'm doing OCR Biology as well, I would go through all the past papers and write down the mark scheme to questions that I struggle with, you will end up learning the mark scheme which is good for your exam technique.
Reply 2
Original post by mrjowanna
I'm doing OCR Biology as well, I would go through all the past papers and write down the mark scheme to questions that I struggle with, you will end up learning the mark scheme which is good for your exam technique.

I've tried that :/ it's such a nightmare it's not good enough. I never know what they're expecting.
Orc :frown:
Reply 4
*IMPORTANT*Hi everyone! I'm actually in my first year of university now but thought I would post all of my resources from my A levels last year. There are 1000s of resources including notes, practice questions and answers etc. for A2 Biology, Chemistry and Maths. There were far too many to upload them individually so I uploaded them to a google drive so if you follow the link below it will take you to them! I found TSR so helpful when I was doing my A Levels and found other peoples notes to be useful so I thought I would reciprocate the favour and upload mine! They aren't exam board specific so I hope they're helpful (although I did do OCR-Bio, Edexcel- Chem and Maths).Enjoy!https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5eZEYkqM9hmUTFod25kMm1WN28&usp=sharing

Quick Reply

Latest