The Student Room Group

City of Glasgow College

Is anyone planning on going to this college? If so what are you going to study and have you heard back from them
Im studying there in September. I applied to do HND Legal Services and i heard back about 2 weeks after i applied
Reply 2
I'm studying social sciences, and had an interview about at least a week after applying. It's now just the wait to hear the verdict if I'm in or not :smile:
Reply 3
I'm hopefully going to this college. i'm studying NC Social Sciences, ive already been given an interview and just waiting for a reply.
Reply 4
What did the interviews involve?
Reply 5
Just questions like why you want to study this course, and why youre furure plans are :smile:
Reply 6
I applied for HNC Business but hopefully i wasn't too late cause i only applied about a week ago
does anyone know what the halls for the college are like ??
Reply 8
I'm studying hnd TV. Had an interview just shy of a month after I initially applied then revived an offer 24 hours after the interview. What have you applied for? Yeah is anyone staying in the halls?
Original post by Joe9595
I'm studying hnd TV. Had an interview just shy of a month after I initially applied then revived an offer 24 hours after the interview. What have you applied for? Yeah is anyone staying in the halls?

I'm studying tv too !!
Reply 10
Original post by student654321
I'm studying tv too !!

Quality! Are you staying in halls too? Were you at the interview last monday?
Original post by Joe9595
Quality! Are you staying in halls too? Were you at the interview last monday?

yeah i am but not sure which ones yet? idk whether to stay in the college ones or in private ones nearer the campus, wbu?! nah i was on the tuesday !
Reply 12
Original post by student654321
yeah i am but not sure which ones yet? idk whether to stay in the college ones or in private ones nearer the campus, wbu?! nah i was on the tuesday !

I think the college's own are the cheapest. Still pretty pricey though! I'll probably just stay there tbh. Yeah i was tuesday too. That'swhat I meant to say. Were you at 1330?
Original post by Joe9595
I think the college's own are the cheapest. Still pretty pricey though! I'll probably just stay there tbh. Yeah i was tuesday too. That'swhat I meant to say. Were you at 1330?

Yeah I would like to but how far a walk is it ? Or how else could I get up to the college ? Cos I'll be moving to Glasgow so don't really know much about the buses lol. Aw no I was in the morning ! Was there many people at your group interview ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
I dont think it's that far to walk,there will definitely be buses frequently anyway. Yeah there was quite a lot actually. What ahout yours? Yeah I'm moving too. Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mob
Hello, not sure how old (or new) this chat is but I am studying at City of Glasgow College, HND Practical Journalism :smile: anyone else? I will be in the new campus, looks amazing!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by SophieB_14
Hello, not sure how old (or new) this chat is but I am studying at City of Glasgow College, HND Practical Journalism :smile: anyone else? I will be in the new campus, looks amazing!

I'm going to be studying journalism in the new campus too! 5th of september?

Quick Reply

Latest