The Student Room Group

Good revision sites for A2 AQA chemistry?

^^
Original post by Shiv is Light
^^

Sites like Quizlet and Memrise are really good for revising all subjects and have a lot of premade flashcards for lots of subjects :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Gingerbread101
Sites like Quizlet and Memrise are really good for revising all subjects and have a lot of premade flashcards for lots of subjects :smile:

I see this comment a lot... but I either have to pay, or they are useless... I don't think there are any premade flashcards for aha chem.. but I may be wrong ...
Original post by harmer1998
I see this comment a lot... but I either have to pay, or they are useless... I don't think there are any premade flashcards for aha chem.. but I may be wrong ...

I used both of them regularly for my GCSEs and Quizlet particularly for my mock revision (where I got 11 A*s and 1 A at GCSE an A*AA in my A2 mocks), so I'd definitely say they aren't useless :tongue: I've also never paid for either of them :h:

There's lots of sets like this one on Memrise for AQA Chem, but if there aren't any that you want it's good revision to make them yourself too :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Gingerbread101
I used both of them regularly for my GCSEs and Quizlet particularly for my mock revision (where I got 11 A*s and 1 A at GCSE an A*AA in my A2 mocks), so I'd definitely say they aren't useless :tongue: I've also never paid for either of them :h:

There's lots of sets like this one on Memrise for AQA Chem, but if there aren't any that you want it's good revision to make them yourself too :smile:

I stand corrected. I just have memories of trying to find flash cards and constantly getting to a stage where they ask me to pay ...
ChemRevise have great notes on each topic for unit 4 and 5!! Im doing aqa chem too, hate it!!!! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending