The Student Room Group

I love anime ama

I'm BORREEDDD help

Scroll to see replies

why don't you love yourself
Reply 2
Is Bertram Traore a decent long term replacement for Diego Costa?
whats your opinion of : gundam
durarara
code geass
lupin III
dragonball
robot series that arent gundam
programmes which are geared at kids but are way more adult oriented in jap dub
Original post by defenestrated
why don't you love yourself

Because anime Is life.

Original post by JBLondon
Is Bertram Traore a decent long term replacement for Diego Costa?

Not a football fan sorry! ;0
Only ever seen parts of these two.

Berserk
Record of Lodoss War

Pretty good actually. :biggrin:
Reply 6
Why are you such a weeaboo?
why do you like anime and not your parents?
:hmmmm:
Original post by quasa
durarara
code geass
lupin III
dragonball

Hahaahahaha, Gundam is an amzing anime. Dragonball is something that made anime big, Vegeta ftw. Lupin need to check that out during easter holidays. Code Geass is amazing. Mecha anime are not really my thing I love horror anime or action.
Original post by Arkasia
Why are you such a weeaboo?

OOoo but I don't collect the anime toys and merch though. i just watch anime and read manga :redface:
Original post by quasa
durarara
code geass
lupin III
dragonball

lupin the 3rd and dragon ball (z) are the **** - I don't watch anime any more though. still: those shows were great.
Reply 11
What are you studying?
Original post by noticemesenpai
Hahaahahaha, Gundam is an amzing anime. Dragonball is something that made anime big, Vegeta ftw. Lupin need to check that out during easter holidays. Code Geass is amazing. Mecha anime are not really my thing I love horror anime or action.

awsome: opinions of best gundam series? my case IBO i am heavily into, 00 was my fav-sans trailblazer, SEED, turn-A, and (I cant believe Im admitting to liking this), build-fighters try ( I cant stand the premise or most of series or most characters minus sekai but the action is like an awsome blend of dbz, beyblade G revolution (memories of childhood) and (obviously) gundam . The fights alone are the reason I listed it ).
What went wrong in your life?
Original post by sleepysnooze
lupin the 3rd and dragon ball (z) are the **** - I don't watch anime any more though. still: those shows were great.

there are new series of both (blue jacket for lupin III- based in san marino and italy; dragon ball super is 1st 2 new films + new arc so far)
I noticed you like horror/action but have you seen Clannad and its afterstory? It's the only anime I've really ever finished and maaaan, was it an emotional rollercoaster! :cry2::cry2::cry2:
Original post by fatima1998
why do you like anime and not your parents?
:hmmmm:

My mother liked yugioh, digimon and pokemon xD

Original post by IESY
What are you studying?

Education BA

Original post by Zargabaath
What went wrong in your life?

*whispers* everything

Original post by quasa
awsome: opinions of best gundam series? my case IBO i am heavily into, 00 was my fav-sans trailblazer, SEED, turn-A, and (I cant believe Im admitting to liking this), build-fighters try ( I cant stand the premise or most of series or most characters minus sekai but the action is like an awsome blend of dbz, beyblade G revolution (memories of childhood) and (obviously) gundam . The fights alone are the reason I listed it ).

oh my god, beyblade...Kai was my fave character!!!!
OH MY GOD, CLANNAD....I cried it was SO SAD

Original post by Mochassassin
I noticed you like horror/action but have you seen Clannad and its afterstory? It's the only anime I've really ever finished and maaaan, was it an emotional rollercoaster! :cry2::cry2::cry2:
Are your parents proud of you?
Pfffft anime is trash

Quick Reply

Latest