The Student Room Group

What to wear to a wedding ?

Any ideas on what to wear to a wedding, if I don't want to wear a dress or skirt? Despite my age I've not been to many weddings before so am a little lost. Do I just wear anything ?
Original post by indigofox
Any ideas on what to wear to a wedding, if I don't want to wear a dress or skirt? Despite my age I've not been to many weddings before so am a little lost. Do I just wear anything ?

No white and no black are generally the steadfast rules of guests as a wedding. Some couples can be a bit iffy about guests wearing the same colour as the bridal party as well
clothes

don't make the same mistake I made
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Asuna Yuuki
clothes

don't make the same mistake I made

you didn't wear clothes ?
you didn't wear clothes ?

that was the implication of the joke, yes :c
Reply 5

I would say wear something smart so if you don't want to wear a skirt/dress then put some decent trousers on and a nice top.
Reply 6
Original post by super_kawaii
No white and no black are generally the steadfast rules of guests as a wedding. Some couples can be a bit iffy about guests wearing the same colour as the bridal party as well

Ok, I was thinking black leggings, nice boots with a long top and light grey blazer type jacket.
What about leggings or chinos with a blouse or shirt in a pastel colour or in a nice floral/pretty pattern?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest