The Student Room Group

Expense of Asian weddings

I wanted to just ask about people who have recently got married or been married for a few years , myself I am a 21 year old muslim boy and hope to get married within the next 3-4 years once I have finished university.

Many people of my generation don't want big extravagant weddings and just invite immediate family and close friends . Weddings are of course split between the 2 families for it to be funded and I was just curious on the amount people spent on theres possibly

I would love to get some information if it's from an asian couple or experience as I know in our community there is so many days and such but in mine I wish to just have it one wedding day and also if it's in recent times and not many years ago .

Of course though if wanting to anyone can leave a message of their experience would mean alot :smile:
Reply 1
The expenses associated with Asian weddings can vary greatly depending on various factors such as cultural traditions, personal preferences, location, and the scale of the event. Asian weddings are often known for their grandeur and elaborate celebrations, which can contribute to higher costs compared to some other types of weddings. So where do you live
Reply 2
Original post by Deezbro
The expenses associated with Asian weddings can vary greatly depending on various factors such as cultural traditions, personal preferences, location, and the scale of the event. Asian weddings are often known for their grandeur and elaborate celebrations, which can contribute to higher costs compared to some other types of weddings. So where do you live

Nice chatgpt mate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending