The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Business Management (Distance Learning)

Hi, just wondered if anyone else has applied or received an offer for the distance learning business management course? I'm studying this one part time.

I went to the open day back in Feb and received my offer, looking foward to starting in September! :smile:
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Thanks, that's nice of you :smile:. Will look into it :yy:
Reply 3
Hi @CherryCherryBoomBoom are you thinking of studying a Business Management course too? What universities have you looked at?
Reply 4
I'm going to be studying Business studies in general at BU
Original post by Moofish
Hi @CherryCherryBoomBoom are you thinking of studying a Business Management course too? What universities have you looked at?

Sorry for the late reply.

I've looked at the OU, RDI, Napier, Essex, and Robert Gordon. Leaning more towards choosing the OU or one of the Scottish unis, as I'm Scottish domiciled and can hopefully get my fees paid for, rather than having to pay with an English or other uni :yep:

What other unis have you looked at?
Reply 6
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Sorry for the late reply.

I've looked at the OU, RDI, Napier, Essex, and Robert Gordon. Leaning more towards choosing the OU or one of the Scottish unis, as I'm Scottish domiciled and can hopefully get my fees paid for, rather than having to pay with an English or other uni :yep:

What other unis have you looked at?

I've only looked at Wolverhampton uni, I live quite close, so I'm still able to pop in and use the library and other facilities if needed. I chose a distance learning course as I couldn't afford to take time out of work (even for one day a week) and i can't commit to evening classes because of personal stuff, so I went along to the open day and discussed it with one of the lecturers.
Original post by Moofish
I've only looked at Wolverhampton uni, I live quite close, so I'm still able to pop in and use the library and other facilities if needed. I chose a distance learning course as I couldn't afford to take time out of work (even for one day a week) and i can't commit to evening classes because of personal stuff, so I went along to the open day and discussed it with one of the lecturers.

Napier is my local uni, and your reasons are the same as why I'm considering it. I've actually already applied for a full time course there and I'm still waiting on a response, but if I do get an offer, I'd like to ask them to change it to distance learning instead. I fancy getting into the world of work already with my HND to get earning some money, but looking into a flexible option to top it up to a degree in case I ever need it for later :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending