The Student Room Group

Why haven't isis been atom bombed yet?.

Why does the world let that group of psychos live another day?.
It's because obama is a wussy and a leftist.

Scroll to see replies

Right, i'll do it. Where exactly should I bomb OP?
Oh! You're back. How wonderful. I was beginning to wonder when you'd arrive. Do hurry, your ovaltine is getting cold. :kiss:
Original post by MountKimbie
Right, i'll do it. Where exactly should I bomb OP?

All of syria , iraq and european strongholds of them like brussles and paris.
Reply 4
You can't bomb an ideology
I think the IQ of OP is less than a rock
Original post by Zuki

no, but you can bomb the living daylight of those who support it.
SO you want them to bomb again - WHY?
if they are letting people live for a bit then don't disturb them, they may see this thread and their ID may make them do bombing again :u:
Or they are planning
Original post by iEthan
Oh! You're back. How wonderful. I was beginning to wonder when you'd arrive. Do hurry, your ovaltine is getting cold. :kiss:

Spoiler

Original post by VinnieInvincible
Why does the world let that group of psychos live another day?.
It's because obama is a wussy and a leftist.

The Brotherhood of Steel couldn't mobilise the vertibirds yet
Original post by Zuki

To be honest, you really could and it would work.

When China rules the world, they won't put up with half the ******** the Americans tolerated.
Original post by fatima1998

Spoiler

This particular troll. They always visit every night! :h: Wait for them to get riled up :yep:
Original post by VinnieInvincible
All of syria , iraq and european strongholds of them like brussles and paris.

fam you want to atom bomb Brussels?

that's not the way forward man.
Original post by Zuki

Oh my!

Look who's back!!

from his pizzaland:colonhash::tongue:

No but seriously, how are you, Zuki!!?? And have you been eating pizzas every night? Please tell me yes!:tongue:
Reply 15
Original post by Sameerio
I think the IQ of OP is less than a rock

He's just stoned.
Original post by whorace
He's just stoned.

This was brilliant. PRSOM
Reply 17
Original post by Mahmoud X
To be honest, you really could and it would work.

When China rules the world, they won't put up with half the ******** the Americans tolerated.

How so? You have a bunch of people really dedicated in what they believe in. Bombing them won't change that fact, unless you can specifically bomb that ideology out of their belief system, then killing them will accomplish absolutely nothing. During the time of the Paris attacks, a bunch of them were already killed with various air strikes and what not, but Paris still happened :dontknow:

Original post by BrokenLife
Oh my!

Look who's back!!

from his pizzaland:colonhash::tongue:

No but seriously, how are you, Zuki!!?? And have you been eating pizzas every night? Please tell me yes!:tongue:

MOTTI LIFE :afraid:

I'm not really back :colonhash:

Just kind of back :indiff:

I actually quit Pizza :u: I'm a new man, all about that salad life now :u:

I'm good thank you :smile: What about you? :tongue: Are you making spaghetti rn? :hmmmm:
Because ISIS have already been losing ground even when the countries bombing them are just using normal guided bombs and missiles (and some unguided ones from the Syrian military). Conventional bombs are enough.
Original post by Zuki
How so? You have a bunch of people really dedicated in what they believe in. Bombing them won't change that fact, unless you can specifically bomb that ideology out of their belief system, then killing them will accomplish absolutely nothing. During the time of the Paris attacks, a bunch of them were already killed with various air strikes and what not, but Paris still happened :dontknow:

Obviously there are severe moral issues, but if you killed every single one of them, the terrorism would actually stop.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending