The Student Room Group

Am I screwed going to cs y2.

haven't done much personal projects yet, doing it at the moment so yeah..
had some issues
rip
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by NeezlIsSoFunny
haven't done much personal projects yet, doing it at the moment so yeah..
had some issues
rip

It is time to pull your finger out and get working. You can knock and analysis out in a day, then time to get coding. You can then do your design off the back of your implementation and then you just need to do your testing and evaluation. Get it done!
Original post by hotpud
It is time to pull your finger out and get working. You can knock and analysis out in a day, then time to get coding. You can then do your design off the back of your implementation and then you just need to do your testing and evaluation. Get it done!

Thank you!
Am at uni btw

Original post by hotpud
Reply 4
Am at uni btw

Fair enough. So this is the year that now counts. Time to knuckle down and put in the hours. If you treat your day as a working day and get into uni every day at 8-8.30am and leave at 5 - 5.30pm with half an hour for lunch, you will have plenty of time to do assignments and general study to understand the concepts.

Good luck!
Original post by hotpud
Fair enough. So this is the year that now counts. Time to knuckle down and put in the hours. If you treat your day as a working day and get into uni every day at 8-8.30am and leave at 5 - 5.30pm with half an hour for lunch, you will have plenty of time to do assignments and general study to understand the concepts.

Good luck!

Thanks for the support dude, will reply back soon enough to notify you of my progress soon enough I suppose lol. Thanks. Do you work in the software industry btw?
Reply 6
Thanks for the support dude, will reply back soon enough to notify you of my progress soon enough I suppose lol. Thanks. Do you work in the software industry btw?

Yes. If it helps I bombed my second year but was in a position to be able to retake. That option isn't available to most these days. Don't do what I did. Get your head down.
Original post by hotpud
Yes. If it helps I bombed my second year but was in a position to be able to retake. That option isn't available to most these days. Don't do what I did. Get your head down.

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending