The Student Room Group

Out of the four shapes bannana apple pear or hourglass? What shape am I?

I really don't know what section to put this in if a mod could correctly put it in the right section thanks. But I'm curious am I hourglass or just top heavy. My hips curve some sorta and my waist is rather small. And but my arms are a lot smallers and my thighs about medium I guess. My bust is large and my calves are large. My measurements since I lost weight are 39.5-25-36. I am wondering because I want to know how to dress my shape. And I've looked it up. And all really don't seem to cater to me. I'd rather go with the way hourglass says to dress than anything.

(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

it is difficult to tell. but maybe a passion fruit ?
Original post by the bear

Not pineapple?
I'd say you're almost certainly avocado.
Reply 4
Original post by Anon993
I really don't know what section to put this in if a mod could correctly put it in the right section thanks. But I'm curious am I hourglass or just top heavy. My hips curve some sorta and my waist is rather small. And but my arms are a lot smallers and my thighs about medium I guess. My bust is large and my calves are large. My measurements since I lost weight are 39.5-25-36. I am wondering because I want to know how to dress my shape. And I've looked it up. And all really don't seem to cater to me. I'd rather go with the way hourglass says to dress than anything.

Just be comfortable in your own skin.

I Haven't heard of 'hourglass' fruit though. Sounds delicious.
apple

Spoiler

You're more vegetable than fruit imo. Maybe a potato?
I've never really 'dressed to my shape', I'm not even sure what I'd be down as either. I think it's best to just wear what you like and whatever makes you feel comfortable tbh :dontknow:
This is you:

Spoiler

Reply 9
Original post by Mjcal1
Just be comfortable in your own skin.

I am comfortable in my own skin I just want to know how to dress it basically.

I was meaning out of all 4 body shapes. Being apple banana hourglass or banana. Which to follow for like how to basically dress.
Reply 10
100% fire
Reply 11
cone shaped?Isn't at apple shape? Missue with dressing apple was my calves are bigger and my butt is large So like some tips are to make it look bigger down tere it becomes a problem. Wider but not bigger though.

Original post by JavaScriptMaster
This is you:

Spoiler

Original post by Anon993

You have a lovely body shape! Well done.

I would personally suggest getting a dress that fits you in the upper body and then as you have a slim lower section, get it tailored to taper inwards. Or go to a tailor and see what they advise, the tailoring will probably cost you around £20 but it's well worth it to get a dress that's then been fitted to you perfectly.

So, buy a generic dress that fits you in the top and in the length, then get the bottom half tapered in. But best advice is go speak to a tailor(ess) and go from there.

Also the title should really be *which body type am I rather than what. ;P

SS
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by the bear

I thought that would be more Adele's shape smaller at the top than the bottom. My top is obviously lot larger than my bottom lol.

Original post by Student403
Not pineapple?

Pinneple is a mix of apple and banana shape right?

Original post by Retired_Messiah
I'd say you're almost certainly avocado.

I thought avocado was pear shaped?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anon993

in all honesty I haven't a clue what sorta shape avocados are
Butternut squash.
Original post by Anon993
thoht that wuld ore Adele's sha smear at the top than the bottom. My to is bviously lot argehan my bottom lol.

Pinneple is a mix of apple and banana shape right?

I'm sorry I'm useless at this as I have no idea about any of the shapes :emo:
Your shape is a hexagon.
Original post by Mjcal1

It's sand-flavoured.
None of the 4, I'd say you're closer to an inverted triangle, or strawberry as some call it.
Your hips/bum are a bit too small to be a true hourglass

Quick Reply

Latest