Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ethereal World
Oi stop looking up her skirt- david! - I wasn't

Jennifer Taylor Clark...
Original post by Hobbers
Jennifer Taylor Clark...

I call her Camilla Parker Bowles.....:

Not to her face.
Ahh, this thread is so good. :smile: Didn't think that there was anything like this on here. Love The Office. :biggrin:
Original post by Hobbers
Ahh, this thread is so good. :smile: Didn't think that there was anything like this on here. Love The Office. :biggrin:

Just the staff telling me what an excellent job I'm doing :smug:
I call her Camilla Parker Bowles.....:

Not to her face.

Shouldn't go to the warehouse then.

Don't tell me where I can and can't go in my own company David.

She needs a good shag.

Might bloody have to now.
Original post by JBLondon
Shouldn't go to the warehouse then.

Don't tell me where I can and can't go in my own company David.

She needs a good shag.

Might bloody have to now.

Imagine a cross between telly addicts and Noel's House Party - you've just imagined upstairs downstairs, a game show devised and hosted by david Brent.
Imagine a cross between telly addicts and Noel's House Party - you've just imagined upstairs downstairs, a game show devised and hosted by david Brent.

Me, lager. Finchy, lager. Gareth, lager; sometimes cider. Different drinks for different...needs
Me, lager. Finchy, lager. Gareth, lager; sometimes cider. Different drinks for different...needs

Karen roper .... Curriculum vitae.

JB I'm fed up.

What's your favourite thing I do ?
JB I'm fed up.

What's your favourite thing I do ?

What's up?

Your ability to quote The Office at breakneck speed and never repeat, followed closely by the satirical posts that so many people on here take seriously.

Huehuehue.

Oh and the non-intentional making people think you're becoming a lawyer for Paul Daniels really has entertained me.
What's up?

Your ability to quote The Office at breakneck speed and never repeat, followed closely by the satirical posts that so many people on here take seriously.

Huehuehue.

Oh and the non-intentional making people think you're becoming a lawyer for Paul Daniels really has entertained me.

:colonhash:

This was a quote still..... yknow when he takes Dawn into his office for a beer...Dawn I'm fed up...what stuff of mine do you like etc.?

BUT the genuine response to the question has given me reason to smile on this grey morning. :hugs:
:colonhash:

This was a quote still..... yknow when he takes Dawn into his office for a beer...Dawn I'm fed up...what stuff of mine do you like etc.?

BUT the genuine response to the question has given me reason to smile on this grey morning. :hugs:

Damnit. I actually thought it was that, but you breaking character and saying 'JB' confused my tired hamster brain.

Usually I'd do a sneaky edit but I'll leave it if it made you smile :smile:
Damnit. I actually thought it was that, but you breaking character and saying 'JB' confused my tired hamster brain.

Usually I'd do a sneaky edit but I'll leave it if it made you smile :smile:

You can edit it on here if you want but I've stolen it for my About Me as it's a very neat and accurate character reference :yep:

Can I just....

if we're moving in the right direction, all we've gotta do, is keep on walking.
You can edit it on here if you want but I've stolen it for my About Me as it's a very neat and accurate character reference :yep:

Can I just....

if we're moving in the right direction, all we've gotta do, is keep on walking.

Well, it's just that... I think our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall...

Are you reading these?
Well, it's just that... I think our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall...

Are you reading these?

I don't live by 'The Rules' you know, and if there's one person who has influenced me in that way of thinking, someone who is a maverick, someone who does 'that' to the system then it's Ian Botham.
I don't live by 'The Rules' you know, and if there's one person who has influenced me in that way of thinking, someone who is a maverick, someone who does 'that' to the system then it's Ian Botham.

I can read women. You've got to know their wants and their needs. That can be anything from making sure she's got enough money to buy groceries each week, to making sure she's gratified sexually after intercourse.

Quick Reply

Latest