The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Blog Post: Open Days

Poll

On an Open Day, what are you most interested in?

Attending Open Days is a fantastic way to see what it’s like to study at a university. During our Open Days, you can expect to:

-Learn more about our courses 📘

-Explore our accommodation options 🏠️

-Speak to current students about university life 🎓️

-Tour our campus and explore the area 🏢

We will be hosting an Open Day on the 17th of February 2024 and we’d love to see you there! But if you can’t make it, don’t worry. We offer other options to explore our campus such as campus tours, virtual tours etc.

For more information on our Open Days, please see this link.

We look forward to welcoming you to our university! 😊
(edited 3 months ago)
If you are planning to come to our Open Day on the 17th of February and are also interested in exploring the city, we've put together some recommendations that you might find helpful. You can view the recommendations on this webpage

Have fun exploring the city! 🙂
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Hey, I was looking to come to the open day on the 17th of July (I think) to look at nursing but when I went to book my place I could only find Health and Social Care. Is this what nursing comes under?
Original post by notkierantho
Hey, I was looking to come to the open day on the 17th of July (I think) to look at nursing but when I went to book my place I could only find Health and Social Care. Is this what nursing comes under?

Hi @notkierantho,

Yes, please click Health and Social Care as your subject of interest. Once you have done this, a question should appear asking you to choose your course of interest and you should be able to specify Nursing :smile:

Should you require further assistance with this, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

Best wishes,
Shannon
Admissions Office

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending