The Student Room Group

Certificate

I'm a non-native speaker. How to get a GCSE or A-level certificate for teachers?thanks
Original post by slirtz09
I'm a non-native speaker. How to get a GCSE or A-level certificate for teachers?thanks

Do you mean replacement certificates ? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Do you mean replacement certificates ? :smile:

nope. i dont have any GCSE/ A Level cert yet.how to get those for teacher
Reply 3
nope. i dont have any GCSE/ A Level cert yet.how to get those for teacher

You should contact the British council if your in the British commonwealth otherwise ask your school/college.
Reply 4
Original post by Thomb
You should contact the British council if your in the British commonwealth otherwise ask your school/college.

I'm not in a british commonwealth. I'm a non-native professional teacher already. just want to be certified for GCSE/ A level or O Level. do you have any idea how can i get those certificates?
Reply 5
I'm not in a british commonwealth. I'm a non-native professional teacher already. just want to be certified for GCSE/ A level or O Level. do you have any idea how can i get those certificates?

https://www.nec.ac.uk try this I did A level history with them and they're really good.

Its hard to understand you. Do you mean you want to know how you can be passed so you can teach GCSE or A levels?
Reply 7
Original post by Thomb
https://www.nec.ac.uk try this I did A level history with them and they're really good.

great. how much do you pay? is it a self-paced study right?
Reply 8
great. how much do you pay? is it a self-paced study right?

Yeah you do it all at home it is quite expensive but you can pay in instalments its about £500 fore an A level. Have a look around the site
Reply 9
Original post by Thomb
Yeah you do it all at home it is quite expensive but you can pay in instalments its about £500 fore an A level. Have a look around the site

thanks thomb. sure. i will make a tour with their site :smile:
Reply 10
thanks thomb. sure. i will make a tour with their site :smile:

Where are you from?
So they just want to do normal A levels and GCSE's. What was the relevance of the teacher bit?

Quick Reply

Latest