The Student Room Group

Which certification is best for salesforce expert?

Original post by sophiawindsor02

Hi Sophia,

According to Saasguru, one of the best certification for a salesforce expert will be particularly the Salesforce Platform App Builder certification, this certification validates skills in building custom applications on the Salesforce platform using declarative tools, including creating custom objects, fields, and workflows.

Another one will be the Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant certification, this certification focuses on skills related to designing and implementing end-to-end marketing solutions using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including data management, journey builder, and analytics.

Hope this helps, all the best to you!

Best Wishes,
- Howard
Coventry University Student Ambassador
Reply 2
Original post by sophiawindsor02

Hiya Sophie,
I am currently working on Salesforce. The previous post from Coventry Ambassador wasn't a very good advice at all. in order to enter the ecosystem you need to sign up to their trailblazer and there u can learn about it.

I suggest you create a trialblazer account. ( https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trailblazers )
learn the modules of the associate ( entry level certification of fundamentals of salesforce)
From there u can work towards admin ( you must pass admin before you take other certification) then your able to do P.A.B. which after mandatory admin certification.

if u have any question do let me know happy to help you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending