The Student Room Group

BTEC Results

Hi,

i recently had my BTEC level 3 national extended diploma result on thursday but only received an A4 paper from the college and not the certificate. will i get sent the BTEC certificate in the post?
contact your college and ask them when can i collect my certificate from the exam board which the exam board will send it to your college but maybe you will have to collect it from college rather than it being posted out
I also have a similar problem. I have completed year 1 of the applied science extended diploma but I haven't even recieved my results or certificate yet which l need in order to enroll at a different college.
Reply 3
Original post by Maralovescats44
I also have a similar problem. I have completed year 1 of the applied science extended diploma but I haven't even recieved my results or certificate yet which l need in order to enroll at a different college.

you don’t get a certificate for the first year only once you finish the course

Do you have pro portal?
Original post by ab33k
you don’t get a certificate for the first year only once you finish the course

Yeah you do as it’s foundation diploma you get only one grade but you do get a grade
Reply 6
Original post by farhaan1232
Yeah you do as it’s foundation diploma you get only one grade but you do get a grade

yeah you get told a grade but u don’t get a certificate for first year
Original post by farhaan1232

It depends on how your college has registered . Some register you on FD for Year 1 and then Extdip on Yr 2. In this case you get a certificate for each year. Others register straight onto a 2 year Ext Dip and as such you only get a certificate at the end.

It depends on how your college has registered . Some register you on FD for Year 1 and then Extdip on Yr 2. In this case you get a certificate for each year. Others register straight onto a 2 year Ext Dip and as such you only get a certificate at the end. You will need to check how your college does it. You will also need to Check that the new college are delivering the correct second year units that will enable you to complete the course. You will need to know your BTEC registration number so that the new college can transfer you seamlessly
Original post by bamtutor
It depends on how your college has registered . Some register you on FD for Year 1 and then Extdip on Yr 2. In this case you get a certificate for each year. Others register straight onto a 2 year Ext Dip and as such you only get a certificate at the end. You will need to check how your college does it. You will also need to Check that the new college are delivering the correct second year units that will enable you to complete the course. You will need to know your BTEC registration number so that the new college can transfer you seamlessly

Ohhh I see ! Thank you

Yes I've already spoken to the new college and they said they would be able to transfer me. However, don't you at least get your results for 1st year back? because I need to show my results for my units to the new college when I enroll.
Ohhh I see ! Thank you

Yes I've already spoken to the new college and they said they would be able to transfer me. However, don't you at least get your results for 1st year back? because I need to show my results for my units to the new college when I enroll.

Ask your old tutor for a letter showing your Unique learner number, BTEC registration number and a list of your grades for the units you have done and tge actual points you got for each exam. The new college can take it from there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending