The Student Room Group

Grades certificates

Hi, the uni are asking for proof of my grades of my last exam that I done in January but the college don’t have the actual certificate but the u I want the actual certificate and I don’t know where or who to contact as the college have given me an email but the uni say they haven’t received anything from them. What can I do as no one seems to know what to do but I don’t want to lose my place 😬
Reply 1
Phone the college and ask to speak to the 'Exams office'.
Original post by Courtney2023
Hi, the uni are asking for proof of my grades of my last exam that I done in January but the college don’t have the actual certificate but the u I want the actual certificate and I don’t know where or who to contact as the college have given me an email but the uni say they haven’t received anything from them. What can I do as no one seems to know what to do but I don’t want to lose my place 😬

What qualification are they asking for proof of? An A level, or something else? Which exam board did you take the exam with? Have the university given you a deadline by which they must receive the certificate?

Universities will be well aware of when exam boards issue certificates (for example, AQA send certificates for the January 2023 series by 31 May 2023), so it would seem unlikely they they'd be demanding a certificate before its official release date.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending