The Student Room Group

PR Worker/Firm Tries To Get More Customers From Brussels Attacks

Matthew P Doyle of Grant Doyle Associates posted on his Twitter this morning:

'I confronted a Muslim woman in Croydon yesterday. I asked her to explain Brussels. She said "nothing to do with me". A mealy mouthed reply.'

Twitter started flaming him.

He later started posting "it was all a wind up" and "Who cares if I insulted some towelhead? Really."

despite contradicting himself by saying he was courteous. Again trying to troll Twitter into getting more worked up to promote his career

People have been posting on the page of the PR company (Grant Doyle Associates) hes a co founder of:

and hes even retweeted all the criticism in a lame attempt to get more attention.

Obvious PR attempt is obvious. Disgusting AF to try to hijack the Brussels massacres for his own shitty PR firm.

What do you think TSR
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MACmakeupgirl
x

Legend. Wish I had thought of it.

Though it helps he runs a PR firm. Probably wouldnt be as beneficial if it was any other sort of business.
Original post by Gucci Mane.
Legend. Wish I had thought of it.

Though it helps he runs a PR firm. Probably wouldnt be as beneficial if it was any other sort of business.

I'm right wing but its low AF
I'm right wing but its low AF

People die all the time. If he wasnt profiting off it someone else would.

When Al Qaeda flew planes into the twin towers, there were some oil traders who predicted the oil price would fall as a result and they made millions off their bet.

Out of the two responses below which do you think is more likely that other traders were thinking when they found out about what they did:

1) "how despicable of them to profit off 9/11 and the deaths of of hundreds of people"

2) "Damn, why didnt I think of that"
Well he's going to lose his job...
Original post by Dodgypirate
Well he's going to lose his job...

Hes a co founder of the firm, it has his name in the title

32 likes on FB tho.. fail :rofl:
Hes a co founder of the firm, it has his name in the title

32 likes on FB tho.. fail :rofl:

Oops silly me. Well there'll most definitely be repercussions.
Oops silly me. Well there'll most definitely be repercussions.

It's a common name tbf :redface:

What kind of repercussions do you think? AFAIK its not illegal but will backfire with lost customers
It's a common name tbf :redface:

What kind of repercussions do you think? AFAIK its not illegal but will backfire with lost customers

In today's society, it's hate speech and "Islamophobia". Sanctions will be handed in some form.
Maybe I'm missing something here, but how is this him trying to get more customers?
In today's society, it's hate speech and "Islamophobia". Sanctions will be handed in some form.

Good :beard:

Farm_Ecology
x

If you go to his twitter you can see after the original Tweet he keeps reTweeting the Daily Mail articles about him etc

He seems to have mental problems tho (tweeted about that too)
he's pathetic and clearly an idiot, should have asked a man and see what happened lol.

saying that, i dont think he should have been arrested. its not illegal to be an idiot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending